Claude can't motivate his team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlmka. Show mlmka's posts

Claude can't motivate his team

Maybe it's time move on. Play out the string and revamp the roster. Lucic is not a 6 million dollar player. Horton is invisible let him go. For evrey great play Krejci makes he make an equally dumb one. I would keep the second line, Chara, Hamilton, McQuaid and Seidenberg and make everyone else available.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

Re: Claude can't motivate his team

This is exactly why Claude was let go from New Jersey when he was.  The team was playing ok going into the playoffs and he was still let go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to tman0325's comment:

This is exactly why Claude was let go from New Jersey when he was.  The team was playing ok going into the playoffs and he was still let go.

Was that a good move by NJ was it? Looks to me like CJ won 1 Cup more than them since they parted ways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

PC needs to get involved and change the roster.  CJ has done all he can, players aren't getting it done.  Sure, you could fire the coach, but it would not be wise or fair.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

Yes it was because he was not gonna do that there anyway.  He had lost that team.  I am not saying he has lost the Bruins but it looks like they are not exactly leaving it all on the line for him.  Something is wrong.  This team's lax attitude must be killing Neely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Was that a good move by NJ was it? Looks to me like CJ won 1 Cup more than them since they parted ways.

Somehow they look eerily similar to the B's edition that blew a 2-goal lead at Montreal and lost on Pacioretty's OT goal in early January of 2011. However, I don't think there will be a happy ending this time - this team seems to be completely out of whack.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Matinees are wastes of time. The regular season doesn't really matter. In the last 2 years the Bruins won 1 of 2 Stanley Cups. That's all that matters. If they get to Conference Finals or Cup Finals this year, Claude stays. Less than that, he's on hot seat. Ok, warm seat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think Julien has tried everything he can. Benched Peverley, switched the lines etc..Focus now should be on Chiarelli.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Somehow they look eerily similar to the B's edition that blew a 2-goal lead at Montreal and lost on Pacioretty's OT goal in early January of 2011. However, I don't think there will be a happy ending this time - this team seems to be completely out of whack.

That's the team I'm seeing too Mr. Hu. I'll be concerned if the poor play continues down the stretch. As of now though, calls to blow up the roster are knee-jerk and unwarranted. I'd like to see PC acquire some back end help and go from there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I think Julien has tried everything he can. Benched Peverley, switched the lines etc..Focus now should be on Chiarelli.

True.  It's tough to think of what else Julien can try with the players he has to work with.  I'm sure a good GM like PC recognizes this reality and is doing whatever possible to address this situation.  The Bruins of late just don't seem to have that confidence in their play so noticeable earlier in the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

All of a sudden Claude can't motivate his team.. really?

This team has played  like 20 games in 30 days this month.. could it be they might just be running out of gas toward the end of a brutal schedule...As Julien said the other day, there really has been no time to work on systems with the every other day schedule , just playing games...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

This team has played  like 20 games in 30 days this month.. could it be they might just be running out of gas toward the end of a brutal schedule...As Julien said the other day, there really has been no time to work on systems with the every other day schedule , just playing games...

When do they plan on resting,they won't be getting break before the play offs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

That's the team I'm seeing too Mr. Hu. I'll be concerned if the poor play continues down the stretch. As of now though, calls to blow up the roster are knee-jerk and unwarranted. I'd like to see PC acquire some back end help and go from there.

Back end help, yes, but they also need to add at least one forward. Get someone who wants to win and will provide some leadership. I know that's a tall order, but there are still some options out there. Right now I wouldn't mind trading Lucic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Agree with you on CJ, but can we give the "running out of gas" argument a rest?  Schedule is brutal for everyone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Agree with you on CJ, but can we give the "running out of gas" argument a rest?  Schedule is brutal for everyone.

Crowls, I don't doubt physical fatigue leads to mental fatigue but yeah, all the teams have to experience it at some point this year.  Chiarelli will hopefully get the pieces needed to improve/bolster the Bruins.  Insinuating Julien's coaching has fallen on deaf ears somehow seems misdirected right now in the regular season.  When the playoffs arrive and they show the same form as today then, yes the spotlight should be turned on Julien. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Crowls, I don't doubt physical fatigue leads to mental fatigue but yeah, all the teams have to experience it at some point this year.  Chiarelli will hopefully get the pieces needed to improve/bolster the Bruins.  Insinuating Julien's coaching has fallen on deaf ears somehow seems misdirected right now in the regular season.  When the playoffs arrive and they show the same form as today then, yes the spotlight should be turned on Julien. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447052732036266&set=a.182958638445678.44316.182903218451220&type=1&ref=nf