CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

Going into game 7 I think even claude now knows to win they must attack not sit back. The first 3 games in van the bruins were not agressive enough. I expect their most spirited effort in game 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]Campbell on the power play is not a great move. If Claude wins th cup all power to him that will make me happy as heck but I will still question his in game decisions he is very slow to react.  This team has lots of depth and the best goalie on the planet its not like they are a 8th seed. I also can't forget the 3-0 choke to the flyers and when we were the 1 seed losng to the lowly cains the year before. If they win hes a stanley cup champion coach if not well he deserves to be critized and second guessed.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    Wow, no end to the foolishness huh? Self-respect is free. You should look into getting some.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you also should not forget that NO ONE ON THIS SITE LISTENS TO A WORD YOU SAY. the bruins are in a game 7 stanley cup final, and you're bringing up games that were played 3 years ago! you are such an imbecile. go away- i'm not joking, you do not add anything credible to these discussions. i feel bad i wasted time even responding to you... 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

this thread is terrible and a complete fail. most playoff wins by a bruins coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

His system got them here. That's absolute truth. He is not flawless. That is also absolute truth.

At the end of the day, he got the Bruins where nobody else has in 21 years,the cup finals. If you wanna go further, he's gotten them to somewhere nobody has since the 70's, ONE GAME from CLINCHING the cup.

Ill go to war with Claude leading us any day of the week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]His system got them here. That's absolute truth. He is not flawless. That is also absolute truth. At the end of the day, he got the Bruins where nobody else has in 21 years,the cup finals. If you wanna go further, he's gotten them to somewhere nobody has since the 70's, ONE GAME from CLINCHING the cup. Ill go to war with Claude leading us any day of the week.
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

He also is the only coach in bruins history to lose a series when up 3-0 and his conservative sit back style lost them the 7th game of that series after the team was up 3-0 to start the game. Like i said attack don;t sit back......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : He also is the only coach in bruins history to lose a series when up 3-0 and his conservative sit back style lost them the 7th game of that series after the team was up 3-0 to start the game. Like i said attack don;t sit back......

how many shifts did julian skate that game 7 last year? how come there is never any player responsibility for the collapse? so his sit back style kicked in after the bruins got a 3 goal lead in game 7 last year-absolutely hilarious. what would u have done different coach LUCIC? what amazing strategy would u have brought to that to game that julian missed huh? would u have brought krejci back with broken wrist, had wideman and hunwick pinch more,send whitfield and satan in harder on forecheck,take paille off 2nd line,ask savard to wake up out of his fog,tell sobotka and begin to shoot more, ask tuukka to hold a 3 goal lead? what would u have done coach?this team compared to last years ahl team isnt even comparable. for course u bringing up last year just shows your agenda against julian the day before game 7 of the Stanley cup finals!
    of course all this is before game 7 of the stanley cup playoff which

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : how many shifts did julian skate that game 7 last year? how come there is never any player responsibility for the collapse? so his sit back style kicked in after the bruins got a 3 goal lead in game 7 last year-absolutely hilarious. what would u have done different coach LUCIC? what amazing strategy would u have brought to that to game that julian missed huh? would u have brought krejci back with broken wrist, had wideman and hunwick pinch more,send whitfield and satan in harder on forecheck,take paille off 2nd line,ask savard to wake up out of his fog,tell sobotka and begin to shoot more, ask tuukka to hold a 3 goal lead? what would u have done coach?this team compared to last years ahl team isnt even comparable. for course u bringing up last year just shows your agenda against julian the day before game 7 of the Stanley cup finals! of course all this is before game 7 of the stanley cup playoff which
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Loyal, I've said the same thing on many occasions. Lucicmilan acts as if CJ goes up and down the bench reminding the players to sit back and stop forechecking and finishing checks. It doesn't make even a lick of sense but Lucicmilan must figure if he keeps saying it enough times it'll somehow become true. We've got a 1 game playoff for the title and this fool still worries about CJ screwing up. I think he needs to prepare himself for the fact that CJ won't score any goals tonight.......
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The title of this post tells you all you need to know about the poster.

Maybe we should get Keenan, Ftorek, Sullivan, Lewis, Bowness, Goring, or Milbury back? it's not too late.

Julien is the best coach this team has had in a long long long time.
    Your arguments against him hold NO water.
    Look at the playoff trajectory since he's been here.
    Is there ONE year where this team has gone backwards during his tenure?
    If you think CJ is holding this team back you know less about hockey than you think.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Sorry.
    NO. 
    I've tried to be patient and fair but this thread's headline is TOTAL BS.
    Nice to see the sane posting and defending CJ but still completely p*ssed off with all the Claude hate.
    Shut it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry. NO.  I've tried to be patient and fair but this thread's headline is TOTAL BS. Nice to see the sane posting and defending CJ but still completely p*ssed off with all the Claude hate. Shut it.  
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    Finally......I spent much of the day after game 5 trying to explain to this clown how absurd his post was. In return I was called a pink hat that didn't understand hockey and was challenged to meet him at the border for a fight(I know,I know....the guy's crazy).What I find most amusing is the fact this pansy is still trying to justify his comments even though we're mere hours away from a 1 game playoff for the title of best hockey team in the world........I don't know why I bothered coming to work today because my boss isn't getting his money's worth......
     GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry. NO.  I've tried to be patient and fair but this thread's headline is TOTAL BS. Nice to see the sane posting and defending CJ but still completely p*ssed off with all the Claude hate. Shut it.  
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    good call guys. its funny how after the bruins got 3-0 lead claude put the brakes but had nothing to do with getting the lead!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

This is absurd. The Bruins are where they are because of the system they play and the players ability to stay in the system and execute.

Why is the scoring low for Vancouver home or on the road and the Bruins scoring so much higher in Boston? Well Tim Thomas is part of the explanation for the low scoring by Vancouver, though he is getting tremendous support from the defense and the play against the top 2 lines of the Canucks has been excellent.

But that doesn't explain the higher scores in Boston. What does IMO is that Julien has the last match-up at home. On the road the Bruins are having to make a lot more changes on the fly and it does disrupt the flow of the offense. But for those that think that trying to cover the Sedin's without the first defensive line makes a lot of sense let me say that I think that the Sedin line lights up the Bruins if they do that. Those guys are terrific at making cross ice passes and making the goalie move east-west. Thomas would be very vulnerable in that situation.

So far most of the fans in Boston seem to have made so many wrong calls and just move on to the next wrong call when Julien proves out to have taken the right course.  How many wanted Recchi marginalized to get more time from Seguin? Putting in Thorton or giving Horton's place on the line to Peverley rather than Seguin?

Having taken the Canucks 7 games with this roster is a credit to the men in the room and to the coach that so many blast.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

he is the Stanley Cup Winning Coach, plain and simple. Thomas deserved his coach putting faith in him, starting with Prague.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]he is the Stanley Cup Winning Coach, plain and simple. Thomas deserved his coach putting faith in him, starting with Prague.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    Lucicmilan isn't here right now. He's out getting a CJ tattoo. Didn't you hear, CJ is the coach of the Champs!
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ha ha ha guys I love you. 
    LUCICmilan17 is still learning but like most of his generation it's alway about " what have you done for me lately"  . He's a good kid.
    Savor the moment.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]ha ha ha guys I love you.  LUCICmilan17 is still learning but like most of his generation it's alway about " what have you done for me lately "  . He's a good kid. Savor the moment.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Legion, You're right as usual. Cheers to you, Lucmilan, and all of the Bruins fans. Even the new ones the team earned in the finals.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Time for me to admit that CJ has what it takes to be a winner.
    Bravo, Monsieur Julien!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Merci beaucoup Claude Julien.

And if I ever meet up with you LUCICmilan17 I will happily buy you beer all night.
    No worries man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

2011 coming to an end.  Remember this?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]2011 coming to an end.  Remember this?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Nothing like reading my drunken rageful posts right after a tough playoff loss. I think i was right and wrong to a certain extent. Game 7 was the only game in that series that the bruins were pinching early on the road and agressivley trying to get the first goal. I stand by my phrase what I said the entire playoffs for the bruins and that was attack don't sit back.

I was obv. wrong on claude winning a cup with us and glad about that. In fairness if ur going to bring up old posts to make me look bad or in an attempt to say haha to me how come I don;t see any posts bumped where I predicted the bruins to win every series on the prediction thread?

Before every series began I picked the bruins and in fact when many posters on the prediction picked against them vs the bolts and nucks yours truly picked the bruins in both series in 7 :)

Don't beleive me go find the board predictions thread for each series

Got a good laugh out of reading the posts though and I can say now I think claude has won me over. But if we have a month like october again the old ghosts might creep back in my mind.

Honestly though who was a bigger reason for the cup Thomas or Claude? I think its a no brainer TT.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrElectrician. Show MrElectrician's posts

Why is this still a thread?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You gotta love old threads like this . Close to 25 posts of complaining about CJ's coaching then nothing because it all was pu-pued by a Stanley Cup.

Priceless, B'$$$ Legion. 

Edit: I had to spell the underlined like this because boston.com thought putting double O's was offensive. Amazing the stuff they let go and then you can't type p oo.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Nothing like reading my drunken rageful posts right after a tough playoff loss. I think i was right and wrong to a certain extent. Game 7 was the only game in that series that the bruins were pinching early on the road and agressivley trying to get the first goal. I stand by my phrase what I said the entire playoffs for the bruins and that was attack don't sit back. I was obv. wrong on claude winning a cup with us and glad about that. In fairness if ur going to bring up old posts to make me look bad or in an attempt to say haha to me how come I don;t see any posts bumped where I predicted the bruins to win every series on the prediction thread? Before every series began I picked the bruins and in fact when many posters on the prediction picked against them vs the bolts and nucks yours truly picked the bruins in both series in 7 :) Don't beleive me go find the board predictions thread for each series Got a good laugh out of reading the posts though and I can say now I think claude has won me over. But if we have a month like october again the old ghosts might creep back in my mind. Honestly though who was a bigger reason for the cup Thomas or Claude? I think its a no brainer TT.

You're a good sport. I didn't bring up this thread in any means to point you out.
    It was just funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

You're just passionate.  To answer your question, though, I actually think Julien was more important than Thomas. But I am probably in the significant minority.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Nothing like reading my drunken rageful posts right after a tough playoff loss. I think i was right and wrong to a certain extent. Game 7 was the only game in that series that the bruins were pinching early on the road and agressivley trying to get the first goal. I stand by my phrase what I said the entire playoffs for the bruins and that was attack don't sit back. I was obv. wrong on claude winning a cup with us and glad about that. In fairness if ur going to bring up old posts to make me look bad or in an attempt to say haha to me how come I don;t see any posts bumped where I predicted the bruins to win every series on the prediction thread? Before every series began I picked the bruins and in fact when many posters on the prediction picked against them vs the bolts and nucks yours truly picked the bruins in both series in 7 :) Don't beleive me go find the board predictions thread for each series Got a good laugh out of reading the posts though and I can say now I think claude has won me over. But if we have a month like october again the old ghosts might creep back in my mind. Honestly though who was a bigger reason for the cup Thomas or Claude? I think its a no brainer TT.