Clod on bench, who is coming...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Clod on bench, who is coming...

He said basically something like(NOT VERBATIM), we soon need to start trying our back ups to see what they can bring and be ready if they need to be called upon.

Who will get the chances...

Get ready folks, here comes the 2nd installment of

Whitfield, Hamill, Hnidy and Bartkowski.

I would prefer a new treat of perhaps, Arneil, Sauve and YuriA.

If a Krej goes down, Whit cannot bring it, but a shift up of Pev and Berg with a speed replacement for Pev would be better than bringing Whit again.

We lost Krej last year with no replacement, Sav was still not right, even though he got better every game, it was a big loss.

This year his loss, tho big, would not be as devestating, we could...

Luc Berg/Pev Hort
    March Berg/Pev/Seg Recc
    Ryd/Sauve  Kell   Pev/Seg
    Pail Camp Caron/Sauve/Arniel/Ryder/Thorn

We are better suited to handle player loss than any time, I can remember with the pickups of Pev, Camp and Kell.  The team speed has doubled in last 20 games, even Rec seems to pick up the odd tailwind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Clod on bench, who is coming...

In Response to Clod on bench, who is coming...:
    [QUOTE]He said basically something like(NOT VERBATIM), we soon need to start trying our back ups to see what they can bring and be ready if they need to be called upon. Who will get the chances... Get ready folks, here comes the 2nd installment of Whitfield, Hamill, Hnidy and Bartkowski. I would prefer a new treat of perhaps, Arneil, Sauve and YuriA. If a Krej goes down, Whit cannot bring it, but a shift up of Pev and Berg with a speed replacement for Pev would be better than bringing Whit again. We lost Krej last year with no replacement, Sav was still not right, even though he got better every game, it was a big loss. This year his loss, tho big, would not be as devestating, we could... Luc Berg/Pev Hort March Berg/Pev/Seg Recc Ryd/Sauve  Kell   Pev/Seg Pail Camp Caron/Sauve/Arniel/Ryder/Thorn We are better suited to handle player loss than any time, I can remember with the pickups of Pev, Camp and Kell.  The team speed has doubled in last 20 games, even Rec seems to pick up the odd tailwind.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    I'd like to see Alexandrov and Sauve get at least a sniff of playing time with the big club.I couldn't agree more on Whitfield.We already know what he can do and are even more familiar with what he can't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Clod on bench, who is coming...

I think he means Ryder, Kampfer and Hnidy more than anyone.  If the last game is meaningless, I could see Hammill, Sauve or Caron in for the experience.