1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Club Looking Good

Top 6 forwards must stay healthy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Top 6 forwards must stay healthy. 

Yup health and goaltending is the recipe.  Home ice helps too.  PC will add a bit of depth to get trhu the grind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Health is so important that it's almost worth not discussing......it's just understood.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Off to their best start in 36 yrs.....even if it is a shortened/play in your own conference only season.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to jalvis' comment:

Health is so important that it's almost worth not discussing......it's just understood.

Agree.  I wasn't really talking the bonus of being lucky with health.   That goes without saying. Any team is affected by health.

As long as the B's don't lose any players with serious injuries, I'll be happy.  They'll go through injuries, but as long as they're minor they should be one of the top teams in the league.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Too often overlooked when people grouse about the club not pushing for more offense and playing the top six more is the health benefits of rolling four lines for the top lines.  Injuries often come from fatigue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Agree.  I wasn't really talking the bonus of being lucky with health.   That goes without saying. Any team is affected by health.

As long as the B's don't lose any players with serious injuries, I'll be happy.  They'll go through injuries, but as long as they're minor they should be one of the top teams in the league.

This, this, and more of this.Most important factor in any playoff run and Stanley Cup aspirations. Adding depth is great, but no serious injury to top players is a must.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It was nice to see Kelly get the monkey off his back today.