Coaching Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Coaching Trade

With Washington reeling they might be willing to trade Boudreau for Julien straight up.Washington could certainly use a dose of CJ's defensive system and most of you guys seem to like Boudreau's run and gun-play the stars all night way of thinking.What would you think of that trade?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: Coaching Trade

I don't even want a run and gun game that boudreau coaches cause that will also faal apart in the spring just like juliens system. I wish we had a laviolette or a babcock behind the bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Id take a Hartly!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Coaching Trade:
    [QUOTE]I don't even want a run and gun game that boudreau coaches cause that will also faal apart in the spring just like juliens system. I wish we had a laviolette or a babcock behind the bench.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    See this is the problem Boston would have.People don't like CJ but who else is available that would be so much better.This question isn't so much in support of CJ as it is in doubt of the other available candidates.If we could bring back Terry O'reilly or  a similar coach I'd be pleased.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Coaching Trade : See this is the problem Boston would have.People don't like CJ but who else is available that would be so much better.This question isn't so much in support of CJ as it is in doubt of the other available candidates.If we could bring back Terry O'reilly or  a similar coach I'd be pleased.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, that's a good point. I don't know who would be available that is an upgrade either.

Love your profile pic, by the way. Do you own a Bobby Orr signed team canada sweater????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Coaching Trade : Dez, that's a good point. I don't know who would be available that is an upgrade either. Love your profile pic, by the way. Do you own a Bobby Orr signed team canada sweater????
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    No,I just typed in Bobby Orr under images at google and,like you,thought it was pretty cool.Easy to forget he played for Team Canada because he wasn't able to in 72.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I wonder what would happen if you combined them.

Co-Coaches Boudreau and Julien. Ying-Yang.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder what would happen if you combined them. Co-Coaches Boudreau and Julien. Ying-Yang.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    They might explode.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder what would happen if you combined them. Co-Coaches Boudreau and Julien. Ying-Yang.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    For them to be Ying and Yang, doesn't that require that each have a little of the other inside already?

No, dezaruchi has it right.  They're more like anti-particles, and that means mutual annihilation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Dang there'd be a lot of old grumpy canadian all over the place if thats the case.

If Julien is Normal Matter and Boudreau is Anti-Matter then an explosion with their wieght would not only destroy whatever hockey team they were coaching but much of the visible universe around us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

I've seen Kevin Dineen suggested in other forums.  Don't know if I see an "unknown" coming in though.  You've got guys like Quinn and McTavish out there too, although not sure they're upgrades.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

I can't figure out how to quote, but Nitemare: Hartley is a good suggestion, Calder and Stanley Cup winner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I know Doug Gilmour is coaching in the minors and Ray Ferraro can be a good future coach. To take a spot now i would say Hartley and get Gilmour or Ferraro to fill in the holes.