Colborne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Colborne

With an absolutely sick assist in the Laff game tonight.  Just sick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Colborne

In Response to Colborne:
    [QUOTE]With an absolutely sick assist in the Laff game tonight.  Just sick!
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    He put it on a tee!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

TSN will replay it and replay it.  Will try to catch it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Just saw it. OUCH!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

do you have a link?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Colborne:
    [QUOTE]do you have a link?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Try this if you can watch TSN where you're at.
    http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/clip535709#clip535709
    here's another......
    http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,1,14&fr=false

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

anyone care to discuss his minus 3 in two games ..........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

[QUOTE]anyone care to discuss his minus 3 in two games ..........
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]

OPPS .... i'm a bit slow tonight / i get it now ... LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Mini Jumbo should have gone straight to the WHL he would have known better...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colborne : Try this if you can watch TSN where you're at. http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/clip535709#clip535709 here's another...... http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,1,14&fr=false
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

haha dez i was thinking to myself "what sick pass Toronto got shutout tonight" u guys got me. i figured this was a preview to a"bruins shouldnt of traded mini joe colborne!"thread. i will tell u what i did take out of this laugher of a game,is that kessel has never seen a shot he didnt like- my god.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

watching the highlights, either philly is very good (likely) or the Leafs suck again this year (also likely).   Gonna be fun watching them crash and burn again!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]Mini Jumbo should have gone straight to the WHL he would have known better...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Think Don Hay or Brent Sutter would have patted him on the back and sent him right back out there for one of those?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I didn't get it either, I thought 'oh no', then I noticed 4-0 and I thought a mistake, but then....  That giveaway was the worst I can recall, there might be others, but that was just horrific. 

To me it wasn't just the giveaway, it was the very thought of making that pass when he had space like that - it shouldn't have been an attempt at tape to tape, but he should have led him way more.  I'm not just nitpicking because it also shows he was totally unaware of where everyone was because he was unaware of that space.  I also don't like that he was so flat footed and his defensive positioning.  If he was still one of ours I would be very concerned.

I'm probably wrong about some of that at least, but he didn't look right at all.  If you see a guy shoot it into his own net when he's trying to clear the puck out of the crease, ok, he just flubbed it and that was all, but Joe looked wrong, it wasn't just that the pass missed by a mile, there was more to it than that.

Rheimer looked horrible.  And the Leafs forturnes depend on him.

I won't have much/any interest in the Leafs other than hoping my predictions turn out and I can say "I told you so."  (that would be Rheimer ends up back in the AHL, Kessel digresses, Colborne doesn't make it).

Not nearly as much fun to watch the Leafs without their traded draft pick to watch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

You got me too!  The Laffs are gonna reek this year (again).

I predict that Reimer will come back to earth this season.  As BH mentions, a stint in the AHL is not beyond reason.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Kessel looks fast, though.

Kidding.

So why don't we have some sort of Wheeler point tracker or something?

Oy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Colborne:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colborne : Think Don Hay or Brent Sutter would have patted him on the back and sent him right back out there for one of those? Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Just bustin chops Book...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I know Dog.  s'all good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I believe the correct term would be "Brain F@rt"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Did I hear correctly and the announcer said that Reimer was hands down the BEST goalie last season?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]Did I hear correctly and the announcer said that Reimer was hands down the BEST goalie last season?
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

No, I think they meant undisputed #1 on the Leafs.  Took me a second as well. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I watched them play ottawa, and Colborne looked invisible as well. His skates look like they have cement in them. No way he makes the roster over Kadri. looks like we traded the leafs another version of Zach Hamil. Back to the minors kid, better luck next season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

the term "what the he11 was he thinking??" comes to mind.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I so wish we had another Leaf draft pick.  The players they have are so volatile, Kessel can go on long droughts, Phaneuf can go awol, the goaltending could go awol, Komiserak could just be Komiserak and take stupid penalties.

They are *so* fragile.  They could actually fight for a playoff spot if 9/10 things go right for them, 10/10 and they make the playoffs, 3 things go badly wrong and they very well could finish last (Kessel gets hurt, Phaneuf wigs out, Rheimer goes back to being Rheimer).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Oh ok, #1 on the leafs fine. But in the league? H E double hockey sticks NO.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Watching Leafs and Flyers round 2 tonight.
    Colborne is looking very much like one of those guys who won't be playing pro hockey in 2 years.