Complete BS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Complete BS!!!!

Las tnight the Bruins had the puck in their control in the Caps end and Wideman falls down after taking a puck too the face and the &^%$#@ Ref blows the play dead, today Corvo goes down after taking a puck to the yahoos and NO F'IN WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Complete BS!!!!

In response to "Complete BS!!!!": [QUOTE]Las tnight the Bruins had the puck in their control in the Caps end and Wideman falls down after taking a puck too the face and the &^%$#@ Ref blows the play dead, today Corvo goes down after taking a puck to the yahoos and NO F'IN WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY? Posted by jozee76[/QUOTE] The officiating in the NHL is a joke...I'm a life long Bruins fan, but this its hard to watch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Complete BS!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Las tnight the Bruins had the puck in their control in the Caps end and Wideman falls down after taking a puck too the face and the &^%$#@ Ref blows the play dead, today Corvo goes down after taking a puck to the yahoos and NO F'IN WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?
    Posted by jozee76[/QUOTE]

Because there is a difference between taking a puck to the face and taking one off the leg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Complete BS!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Complete BS!!!! : Because there is a difference between taking a puck to the face and taking one off the leg.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Agree completely. It was frustrating but sensible when the ref blew it down after Wideman took 1 in the head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Since Corvo's brain appears to be in his feet sometimes -- shouldn't that count?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Complete BS!!!! : Because there is a difference between taking a puck to the face and taking one off the leg.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

True, but there should be a "make up whistle" to even that out.

Everybody saw the cross check to Zannon, but I believe there might have been a sneaky stick hold in there as well.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Even if Wideman had the puck on the face, it was clear after a second that he wasn't injured. But even if Corvo wasn't able to stand on his feet, the ref didn't whistle ?? You think it's fair ?? And Zannon being crosschecked !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Since Corvo's brain appears to be in his feet sometimes -- shouldn't that count?
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

Love it !  thanks man, miserable night but this made me laugh.
    Corvo has been the worst thing to happen to the Bruins this season.  Bad luck just follows the guy. 
    He should have stayed on the ice and play dead, not try to be a hero stickless and hopping on 1 foot, just useless . Dumb azz.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yes, total Corvo is total BS. Bet Kaberle was watching with his feet up having a good laugh.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Since Corvo's brain appears to be in his feet sometimes -- shouldn't that count?
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    Too funny!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Null is getting his wish-- too many non calls leading to Caps goals or weak end of the game calls that should not be called. 

Face guys--- this years Bruins team has had "smoething missing" since January.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think that they definetly need One more elite scorer (Parise) and someone else who can coach the powerplay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]Null is getting his wish-- too many non calls leading to Caps goals or weak end of the game calls that should not be called.  Face guys--- this years Bruins team has had "smoething missing" since January.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think that they definetly need One more elite scorer (Parise) and someone else who can coach the powerplay.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]

Face it guys, this year's Bruins have been one big long up and down disappointment. The moment PC refused to re-sign Ryder and Kaberle and replace them with the likes of Corvo and his refusal to adequately replace the leadership of Recchi we knew were in trouble. Add his reluctance to spend any of that stack of cap space for someone substancial and his refusal to act like a GM in charge and call out Timmy for his assinine White House behaviour were obvious acts of genius as well.     

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.