Congrats Jerry York

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Congrats Jerry York

Seems like a nice guy, terrific job over there at BC...Has to compete with the other local schools as far as recruiting and seems to run a clean program..Terrific show on him on NESN over he summer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Congrats Jerry York

Yeah, I've never been much of a BC fan, but York is a class act all around.  The guy won a national championship at Bowling Green too, which can't be easy.  It always seemed to me that BC was a notch below BU until York got established there.  Now he seems to have the best program in the country, hands down.

About 15 years ago I bartended and waited tables at Oakley County Club in Watertown, where York is a member.  He was literally the nicest guy in the place and a heck of a tipper too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Congrats Jerry York

Want to be a pro hockey player ? Go play for Jerry York...

Patrick Eaves (RW-DET), Ryan Shannon (RW-TAM, Cory Schneider (G-VAN), Peter Harrold (D-NJD), Brian Boyle (C-NYR), Krys Kolanos (C-CAL), Chuck Kobasew (RW-COL), Brian Gionta (RW-MON), Mike Mottau (D-BOS), Scott Clemmensen (G-FLA), Andrew Alberts (D-VAN), Rob Scuderi (D-LOS), Brooks Orpik (D-PIT), Ben Lovejoy (D-PIT), Marty Reasoner (C-NYI), Nathan Gerbe (LW-BUF), Nick Petrecki (D-SJS), Chris Kreider (LW-NYR),  Stephen Gionta (RW-NJD), Benn Ferriero (C-PIT), Carl Sneep (D-PIT), Ben Smith (RW-CHI), Kevin Hayes (RW-CHI), Bill Arnold (C-CAL),  Jimmy Hayes (RW-CHI), Cam Atkinson (RW-CLB), Brian Gibbons (C-PIT)
    John Gaudreau (LW-CAL), Tommy Cross (D-BOS)...