Congratulations from Hockeytown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DetroitisHockeytown. Show DetroitisHockeytown's posts

Congratulations from Hockeytown

Congratulations on the Bruins Stanley Cup from Hockeytown! It is always nice to see one our Original 6 brothers win the cup. Except for the Blackhawks last year, Detroit's hatred of Chicago is like your hatred of New York. The Red Wings and the Bruins really do not have a rivarly, and that is a shame since we are Original 6. I for one hope the Red Wings move to the East so that the Bruins, Rangers, Habs, and Leafs rivarlies with the Wings can re-established! The Hawks can rot in the West for all I care!

Congratulations again, enjoy it! After seeing my team hoist the cup 4 times in the past 12 years I can say it never gets old!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Re: Congratulations from Hockeytown

Thanks Hockeytown it feels great winning the Cup, it's funny back here most of us Bruins fans feel the same way about the Original 6 but we don't root for the Canadiens in Boston. It would be great to see the Blackhawks and Red Wings more than once or twice a season I would be surprised if the NHL moved the Red Wings East most of the Western Conference ownership is against taking a great draw like Detroit away from the West. The NHL will probably move Nashville into the Southeast after next season that would make the most sense. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Thanks Hockeytown, what an amazing feeling! We waited 39 long years for this. I have been to Detroit a few times for hockey & baseball & it is a great place to see a game . It has a great atmosphere as well.  The 2 places I make sure I go to everytime I'm in Detroit is Hockeytown ( the Bar ) & also Cheli's Chile ( Chris Chelios's bar ) Rock on man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Thanks Hockeytown....glad that we played the pansy Canucks instead of you guys, I believed the Wings were a handful for the B's last year and would have been alittle more difficult to beat.
    Still having celebration dreams when I sleep....very strange and happy feeling!