Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly

Ship them out.  Depth players that aren't getting it done. Time to spend some money and bring some skill in. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly

Peverly?  You're out of your mind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

not only did you misspell two of the three players names, but you are also completely dead wrong. who are you going to replace those guys with? hamill and kamper? are the Bs just going to play 3 lines and 4 d or were you expecting to get suter and rick nash for those three guys?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

This slump is starting to make us all crazy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Peverly is fine, the others??????????????????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Corvo, I might agree with. But not Peverley and Poulliot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly:
    [QUOTE]Corvo, I might agree with. But not Peverley and Poulliot.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    I can't figure why so many people are cutting Pouliot so much slack. He took another brutal penalty today and contributed nothing at all positive. He's on pace for 30 points. That might be OK if he was a PK guy like Paille and Kelly but he's not. Pouliot's got some positive attributes but they only seem to show up every 6 or 7 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]This slump is starting to make us all crazy.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Or in my case red, crazier.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Is Pouliot contributing less than Thornton?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Is Pouliot contributing less than Thornton?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    It's very close but yes. Pouliot gets a point every 32 minutes of ice time. Thornton (with lesser linemates) gets a point every 45.7 minutes and he also does other things.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

I think one of the calls on Pouliot questionable...in my book he most time plays an aggressive hard nosed game .... To me Krejci is floating and continually losing the puck..he definitely needs to pick up his game...when you get big dollars then earn them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]I think one of the calls on Pouliot questionable...in my book he most time plays an aggressive hard nosed game .... To me Krejci is floating and continually losing the puck..he definitely needs to pick up his game...when you get big dollars then earn them.
    Posted by saultont[/QUOTE]

you realize that for december and january he was pretty much the best offensive player in the league behind Malkin right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Peverly no way - he can do so many things well
    Pouliot is okay but if you can get an upgrade without having to pay too much - do it
    Corvo - okay on the pp but a defensive liability - upgrade needed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly : I can't figure why so many people are cutting Pouliot so much slack. He took another brutal penalty today and contributed nothing at all positive. He's on pace for 30 points. That might be OK if he was a PK guy like Paille and Kelly but he's not. Pouliot's got some positive attributes but they only seem to show up every 6 or 7 games.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I agree Dez.  He has been okay at best.  He is far from irreplaceable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

These players are playing just ok and thats not good enough.  The B's top players are struggling or hurt and these guys are not filling the void as depth players should.  Package them up and trade them. Ok I will cut Peverly some slack but we still need another horse come playoffs time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Ritchie!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]These players are playing just ok and thats not good enough.  The B's top players are struggling or hurt and these guys are not filling the void as depth players should.  Package them up and trade them. Ok I will cut Peverly some slack but we still need another horse come playoffs time.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

so players struggle for a couple weeks and they should be shipped out? So we should have shipped out krejci, lucic, horton, chara, seids, and pretty much everyone else on the team?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly : Pouliot's got some positive attributes but they only seem to show up every 6 or 7 games. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yah I saw him bump Martin in the back after Fleury tied up the puck it was awesome!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i'm with fanwithnumbersafterhim on this one. just like when the team went from Cup hangover to invincible, the team was due for another slump. Deal with it, and stop making roster changes that aren't going to happen.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Corvo, Pouliotte, Peverly : I can't figure why so many people are cutting Pouliot so much slack. He took another brutal penalty today and contributed nothing at all positive. He's on pace for 30 points. That might be OK if he was a PK guy like Paille and Kelly but he's not. Pouliot's got some positive attributes but they only seem to show up every 6 or 7 games.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

But Stanley says that Pouliot will be the next coming of Wheeler ?

Anyone have any problems with him playing elsewhere next year ? Not me. And having him on the PP is .......just not right. I'd really like to see an upgrade at that spot come the trade deadline with Pouliot moving down the depth chart.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

corvo and Pouliot absolutely. Plus hamill. Just read where the penguins sent their resident pugilist to the minors , following Orr. The explanation was that he did not score in 10 plus games. Why, beyond his energy, is Claude still playing Thornton full time?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

These players are playing just ok and thats not good enough.  The B's top players are struggling or hurt and these guys are not filling the void as depth players should.  Package them up and trade them. Ok I will cut Peverly some slack but we still need another horse come playoffs time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]These players are playing just ok and thats not good enough.  The B's top players are struggling or hurt and these guys are not filling the void as depth players should.  Package them up and trade them. Ok I will cut Peverly some slack but we still need another horse come playoffs time.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

I think PC is happy with the horses he has.  I don't foresee him making a deal this year.  It's a good team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

you're a lunatic