1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Could Ryane Clowe be plan C?

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to cowboys9's comment:

[QUOTE]

1st line: Lucic , Krejci , Seguin

2nd line : Marchand , Bergy, Alfredsson

3rd line. : Paille, Briere, Soderberg

4th line  :  Caron,  Campbell, Matt Cooke ( yes , B's fans would come to love this guy)

Your 2013-2014 Boston Bruins.....

Paul Holmgren, is that you?

[/QUOTE]

Hold on JM, just finishing up with my cousin Vinny....seriously, adding a Briere and Alfredsson the Bruins can accommodate ...Just need to get rid of a few bodies....and PC would not be losing anything to lose sleep over....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Could Ryane Clowe be plan C?

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to asmaha's comment:

[QUOTE]

Alfredsson will technically be a free agent. Major man crush for me there. Made 4.5 last year. Imagine him on the Bergeron line. Crazy awesome.

Love to see it happen , PC knows him well, and looks like Ottawa is not that thrilled and in a hurry to sign him.....This guy has two good years left in him , I believe, and is so smart a hockey player... Would help out our anemic Powerplay....Better option than some others on here who pine for Iginla, who in my opinion has been finished for a few years... Didn't do squat with a high powered offence in Pittsburgh, don't know why he would succeed here.... We NEED scoring ... Clowe won't cut it.......God go get Pascall Dupuis, Briere, and the like.... Guys that can score... Need cap room? Bye Bye Peverly, Kelly, Thorton, Boychuck , Seidenberg etc..... Time for PC to retool a bit...

1st line: Lucic , Krejci , Seguin

2nd line : Marchand , Bergy, Alfredsson

3rd line. : Paille, Briere, Soderberg

4th line  :  Caron,  Campbell, Matt Cooke ( yes , B's fans would come to love this guy)

Your 2013-2014 Boston Bruins.....

[/QUOTE]

If you dont edit the matt cooke name i may never speak with you again.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I knew that would get a rise out of you especially...so you would not take him over ST:) WOW!!!!

The guy has cleaned up his act, good on PK, has good speed , great on the forecheck, and can pop a few now and then..it won't happen , but it makes sense...ok , insert Talbot there? Better:) I like him too... Just not much of an agitator.....

[/QUOTE]

I would take him long enough for him to be beaten by his own before being thrown out the door.  not only do i not want him on the bruins i dont want him in the league.  His act has never been cleaned up, he just found more clever ways of being dirty.  Talbot yes.  That made me happy.