Count -down to Flyers game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Count -down to Flyers game...

I sort of posted this during the summer, but now that opening night is upon the BRUINS, I hope they put the icing on the cake after all the festivities. The flyers were embarrassed last Spring and will come in looking to spoil the affair. I'm sure the staff will have our boys ready to play like champions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Count -down to Flyers game...

i'm pumped for the game, but we have all got to be careful not to look too much into the result. if they win 8-0, it doesn't mean they are winning another cup. if they lose 8-0, it doesn't mean they have no chance to win another cup. remember last years' opener? they stunk- then went on to win a cup! i sincerely HOPE the game turns into an extended thanks/celebration of the 10-11 season. a great way to start. if not, well, they have 81 more games to prove their worth. all that being said concerning tempering our expectations and not putting too much stock into one game.... i'm considering taking friday off, so i may truly "enjoy" the coming of a new nhl season!        

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

I am Soooo Freaking excite about this season. Of course I am always excited for the season to start. But this year being defenders of the cup is to freaking cool. I may drop a man tear when the raise the banner on Thurday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: Count -down to Flyers game...:
    [QUOTE]I am Soooo Freaking excite about this season. Of course I am always excited for the season to start. But this year being defenders of the cup is to freaking cool. I may drop a man tear when the raise the banner on Thurday.
    Posted by ddd112273[/QUOTE]
    I hear you, and I hope the flyers leave teary eyed!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I have Friday off, and I can't wait for opening night

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In Response to Re: Count -down to Flyers game...:
    [QUOTE]I have Friday off, and I can't wait for opening night
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Me too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Beware of Giroux and Jagr they have been playing lights out. This will be a very competitive game and I can't wait cause it means that hockey is here.