Couple of thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Couple of thoughts

1.  Yagr is playing hard.  In their limited playing time together Yagr and Marchand have seemed to have good chemistry.

2.  Claude pairs Campbell with Yagr because he considers him a "defensive liability", even tonight when he finally puts him with Krejci (Yagr) there is Campbell... he may want to try him (Campbell) on a line with Lucic instead.

3.  Would love to see Looch benched for Soderberg, for one game to try and light a fire under his ass.  Looch and Horton both look gassed and not prepared for the compact season's physical demands.

4.  The fans have been the star of tonight's game.  National anthem was moving, pro move by Rene to have the fans take it over.

That's all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Couple of thoughts

*jagr

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

*jagr

What's wrong w/Yagr?  Wish Looch and Horton might play with his passion/zest to score, the two of them are brutal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

The name is spelled Jagr.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Nick is right.. you don't put two play makers on the same line with a guy with stone hands.  Campbell is nothing more than an energy checking line player.  When I saw that I fell out of my chair.  That's just wrong.