Craig Anderson leaves on stretcher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Craig Anderson leaves on stretcher

I thought Ottawa would be better this year with the Bobby Ryan move... but this could be really bad news for a struggling team. Hope Anderson is all right.

http://fansided.com/2013/11/03/senators-goalie-craig-anderson-taken-ice-stretcher-video/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Craig Anderson leaves on stretcher

And then you look at how well Bishop is playing in Tampa. Conacher may well turn out to be a good player but to give up a goaltender like Bishop when you don't know how long Anderson will continue to play at his age now looks bad.

Murray will now have to give up a lot for Elliot or Hiller.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And then you look at how well Bishop is playing in Tampa. Conacher may well turn out to be a good player but to give up a goaltender like Bishop when you don't know how long Anderson will continue to play at his age now looks bad.

Murray will now have to give up a lot for Elliot or Hiller.

[/QUOTE]

Being an old Ottawa goalie, he might fit in well. I think the Blue's have been going mainly with Halak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Nichuskin drove hard to the net twice in that game..the BRUINS better be prepared to see the same thing in Boston and protect Rask ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE] And then you look at how well Bishop is playing in Tampa. Conacher may well turn out to be a good player but to give up a goaltender like Bishop when you don't know how long Anderson will continue to play at his age now looks bad.

Murray will now have to give up a lot for Elliot or Hiller. [/QUOTE]

Being an old Ottawa goalie, he might fit in well. I think the Blue's have been going mainly with Halak. [/QUOTE]

What would you offer ? How far should Murray go to get a goaltender now ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE] And then you look at how well Bishop is playing in Tampa. Conacher may well turn out to be a good player but to give up a goaltender like Bishop when you don't know how long Anderson will continue to play at his age now looks bad.

Murray will now have to give up a lot for Elliot or Hiller. [/QUOTE]

Being an old Ottawa goalie, he might fit in well. I think the Blue's have been going mainly with Halak. [/QUOTE]

What would you offer ? How far should Murray go to get a goaltender now ?

[/QUOTE]

If i was Murray i would ride Lehner for awhile and see how long Anderson is out. I wouldn't give up too much to get Elliot back, thats for sure.