Craig Ramsay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

Craig Ramsay

Does anyone know if Winnipeg choose to retain Ramsay. Claude Noel was named the head coach, but I haven't seen what is to happen to Ramsay. Is it posssible he returns to Boston as an assistant or possible the coach of Providence?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Craig Ramsay

On TSN yesterday, when they introduced Mr.Noel, TSN stated that he was evaluating his assistances. TBA.

Normally, a new coach doesn't keep the old coach around. I was thinking the same thing, couldn't the Bruins use him again. Everyone seemed to like him before. I don't think he got dumb being head coach of the Thrashers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

In case anyone missed this I found were Craig Ramsey was hired.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=568816#&navid=nhl-search

It's a shame he couldn't get a job in the bruin's organization. I always liked him and he was an excellent teacher. Anyways best of luck to him in the sunshine state.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Congrats Craig now have fun with all those overpaid ham sandwiches Dale Tallon handed you...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I think the Panthers just got better somehow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Yeah, too bad, I'm sure Cassidy would love to have his experience, he was a constant in helping Claude. Coaching is so very important as the selection of Cassidy to head up Providence should prove, as his comments about having experience to balance the newbies follows the recent aditions in Providence players. Interesting that Tallon hired Ramsey to work with Dineen, while Claude stubbornly sticks with the guys who cannot figure out how to make the PP work.