Crossing the Line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Crossing the Line

I hope Brad sleeps with Shanny's wife and records it or sends him pictures of it
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Now here's a kid who really has no idea of the concept of "crossing the line".
    Seems to be a bit of a epidemic going on here.
    You guys ever consider a minimum posting age?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Crossing the Line

In Response to Crossing the Line:
    [QUOTE] Now here's a kid who really has no idea of the concept of "crossing the line". Seems to be a bit of a epidemic going on here. You guys ever consider a minimum posting age?
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]

Yes, what people say on the internet is a real concern of mine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In response to "Crossing the Line": [QUOTE] I hope Brad sleeps with Shanny's wife and records it or sends him pictures of it Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE] Now here's a kid who really has no idea of the concept of "crossing the line". Seems to be a bit of a epidemic going on here. You guys ever consider a minimum posting age? Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE] Funny thing is that is Shanny's M.O. chasing other guys wifes, Janney, paul ranheim etc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE] I hope Brad sleeps with Shanny's wife and records it or sends him pictures of it Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE] Now here's a kid who really has no idea of the concept of "crossing the line". Seems to be a bit of a epidemic going on here. You guys ever consider a minimum posting age?

It's called "lighter side of things"... moron!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It's called a joke. Relax Frances

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE] I hope Brad sleeps with Shanny's wife and records it or sends him pictures of it Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE] Now here's a kid who really has no idea of the concept of "crossing the line". Seems to be a bit of a epidemic going on here. You guys ever consider a minimum posting age?

I am almost 30 and stand by my comments

Habs suck btw

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Crossing the Line:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Crossing the Line : Now here's a kid who really has no idea of the concept of "crossing the line". Seems to be a bit of a epidemic going on here. You guys ever consider a minimum posting age? Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE] I think this is somewhat of a joke.  SInce Shanahan slept with Craig Janney's wife while the two were teammates in STL and Janney and Neely were a great pair on the ice here, it's a pretty funny line, actually. Shanahan needs to figure out where the consistency is in his rulings. Right now, he'c channeling Roger Goodell. How Mason Raymond isn't suspended last year in the Cup, none of us have any idea.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

And how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06psuTFVFD4&feature=youtube_gdata

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[[QUOTE] And how about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06psuTFVFD4&feature=youtube_gdata
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

You talking about the 23 second mark of the video where once again the Canucks true colours come out as he turtles?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crossing the Line : I think this is somewhat of a joke.  SInce Shanahan slept with Craig Janney's wife while the two were teammates in STL and Janney and Neely were a great pair on the ice here, it's a pretty funny line, actually. Shanahan needs to figure out where the consistency is in his rulings. Right now, he'c channeling Roger Goodell. How Mason Raymond isn't suspended last year in the Cup, none of us have any idea. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] And how about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06psuTFVFD4&feature=youtube_gdata
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

you do realize sedin was coming after marchand after the whistle, don't you?  btw, i haven't read any posts since yesterday, did you finally respond to the raymond hit on marchand?  please explain how that one was ok, but marchand on salo wasn't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crossing the Line : And how about this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06psuTFVFD4&feature=youtube_gdata Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE] you do realize sedin was coming after marchand after the whistle, don't you?  btw, i haven't read any posts since yesterday, did you finally respond to the raymond hit on marchand?  please explain how that one was ok, but marchand on salo wasn't.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

I responded.  Look for it.