Cryosauna

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Cryosauna

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2012/03/16/20120316phoenix-suns-love-big-chill.html

With all the talk of how the Bruins are tired.  It seems to me that the Bruins could certainly benefit from having this machine in the locker room.  $50k is nothing to Jacobs.  If nothing else, find a place in Boston that has these machines and send the boys there.  In addition, if I am a trainer I would locate offices in the cities that the Bruins play.  Cryotherapy, Hyperbaric beds, etc... should be considered to have these players able to perform to the best of the abilities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Cryosauna

That seems interesting. I wouldn't mind trying that sometime. Sounds refreshing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Cryosauna:
    [QUOTE]That seems interesting. I wouldn't mind trying that sometime. Sounds refreshing.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to do it myself.  But if I were a professional athlete, I would give it a whirl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

How does your skin not freeze at those temperatures? Unless the temperature around the body is actually much higher.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Wrong guess for me, I thought it was a thread about the Sedin sisters in a sauna.  The best place for rest in in bed with a beautiful woman, now all the technology in the world will not replace those replenishing episodes.  Get on with the playoffs is my only thought now!