Cup picture questions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Cup picture questions

Anybody have any idea where the best place to have a picture taken with the cup?  Do they have a schedule any of cup appearances anywhere?  I want one of my wife with the cup (my 2 fave things in one shot).  She just wants to photoshop it, but that's just not the same.

Also, I want to get the team cup photo they took at the last day of the being at the garden.  I want the one where everyone is sitting orderly to match my 1972 picture.  And besides that, I like order in my world and I don't like the informal team pic with the cup with people lying on the ice and so on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

Re: Cup picture questions

In Response to Cup picture questions:
    [QUOTE]Anybody have any idea where the best place to have a picture taken with the cup?  Do they have a schedule any of cup appearances anywhere?  I want one of my wife with the cup (my 2 fave things in one shot).  She just wants to photoshop it, but that's just not the same. Also, I want to get the team cup photo they took at the last day of the being at the garden.  I want the one where everyone is sitting orderly to match my 1972 picture.  And besides that, I like order in my world and I don't like the informal team pic with the cup with people lying on the ice and so on.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

They haven't announced anything specifically yet. you could always go to Toronto and get your photo taken with the original. I want to see it when our boys finally have their names put on it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Badhab, just make your way to the Hockey Hall of Fame in September.  The Cup will be there for sure.

I know where Tyler Seguin will be bring the Cup, but I don't know yet when he will get it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Would be nice to get schedule!

Living in London On, I get an opportunity to see it with Kelly, Seguin, Campbell and Thomas. All about 2-3 hour drive from home. Think Horton not too far either.

Come September, will be sure to visit her at home in the Hockey Hall of Fame

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stourque. Show stourque's posts

In Response to Re: Cup picture questions:
    [QUOTE]Would be nice to get schedule! Living in London On, I get an opportunity to see it with Kelly, Seguin, Campbell and Thomas. All about 2-3 hour drive from home. Think Horton not too far either. Come September, will be sure to visit her at home in the Hockey Hall of Fame
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

And maybe Kaberle will bring it to Toronto.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh, good point Krispy.  Spent years living in Toronto and taking people to the Hall when they came to visit.  Love the cathedral where they keep the hardware, including the original cup.  Haven't lived there for years, but it will be worth a visit next time I'm there just to see the names engraved.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Given I'm near Boston there's no way I can cost justify a Toronto vacation. 

I guess photoshop might be the way to go.

It hardly seems fair that they won the cup and it can't be kept around here somewhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Good thread...

Everyone should keep everyone posted if they hear anything...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The bruins hold an annual carnival and while I havent been there in a few years, the last time i went you could have your pic taken with the Cup...My guess is it will definetly be there next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

They used to engrave the cup the night its given out anyone know if they still do that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]Would be nice to get schedule! Living in London On, I get an opportunity to see it with Kelly, Seguin, Campbell and Thomas. All about 2-3 hour drive from home. Think Horton not too far either. Come September, will be sure to visit her at home in the Hockey Hall of Fame
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]Tim Thomas? His day with the cup will be spent in Flint Michigan. Or is there a event where they all will be at a  event together?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Including the border crossing, it only takes about 3 hours to get to Flint from London.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BadHab, how close are you to Stratham? The Cup will be there tomorrow morning for Bourque's golf tournament. Not sure if there areviewing tickets available for the public.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]Including the border crossing, it only takes about 3 hours to get to Flint from London.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    Your right, I missed the London Ontario.:)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Also, anyone in the Kamloops area, it looks like August 7 will be the day it's there - that's the day Recchi has taken it to Kamloops the last two times, and supposedly it's an important date for him that he requests.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]BadHab, how close are you to Stratham? The Cup will be there tomorrow morning for Bourque's golf tournament. Not sure if there areviewing tickets available for the public.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Stratham NH?  about an hour and a half.  Plus there's that darn work thing that gets in the way of a lot of stuff I would rather be doing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Cup picture questions:
    [QUOTE]Anybody have any idea where the best place to have a picture taken with the cup?  Do they have a schedule any of cup appearances anywhere?  I want one of my wife with the cup (my 2 fave things in one shot).  She just wants to photoshop it, but that's just not the same. Also, I want to get the team cup photo they took at the last day of the being at the garden.  I want the one where everyone is sitting orderly to match my 1972 picture.  And besides that, I like order in my world and I don't like the informal team pic with the cup with people lying on the ice and so on.

If you haven't gotten your picture with the cup try up in Burlington, VT on September 3rd. 
    what is it for you ?  3-4hour drive ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Cup picture questions : If you haven't gotten your picture with the cup try up in Burlington, VT on September 3rd.  what is it for you ?  3-4hour drive ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Right about 4 hours.

I want that team photo to match my 72 photo and I still haven't found it yet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Hey Badhab, how goes things?

Andrew Ference is supposed to have the Cup on Sept 5 in the North End at several places.

If I can find out where, I'll let you know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Badhab, how goes things? Andrew Ference is supposed to have the Cup on Sept 5 in the North End at several places. If I can find out where, I'll let you know.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Things are good, hope all is good with you.

I'm thinking the Bruins are going to have that cup for about a decade so I'll have plenty of time for pics!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cup picture questions : Right about 4 hours. I want that team photo to match my 72 photo and I still haven't found it yet.

I am looking for the same picture. I also have the 1972 & the 1970 team photo with the cup. They are both hanging on the wall in my basement. The 2011 team photo would look great beside them if I can find it. I am going to Boston for the first 2 games of the season to see the banner get raised, maybe i will find it there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

This is a video of the photo session that produced the photo everyone is looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZl6CrmXHeU

Brian Babineau "behind the scenes photos"
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150194933252444.309360.373189312443

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]This is a video of the photo session that produced the photo everyone is looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZl6CrmXHeU Brian Babineau "behind the scenes photos" http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150194933252444.309360.373189312443
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Wheats - you are AWESOME!

Now I know
    a) the picture exists
    b) who I can pester to get a copy.

note.  I wannit I wannit I wannit I wannit I wannit.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Anybody have any idea of what the deal is with this picture?

I don't care a rats ash about autographs or jersies or any of that other junk, I just want this picture to match the 1972 picture that has been on one of my walls or another for the last 40 years.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Now that we know it exists, where do we get it?