Cup Run goes thru Pittsburgh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Cup Run goes thru Pittsburgh

The Cup Run goes right through Causeway....screw the Penguins...last time I checked the 11 team WON THE CUP....LET THEM TRY TO BEAT BOSTON.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

Vokoun has played well and his save percentage is good but watching some of the games in the  Ottawa series he was giving up lots of rebounds but the Senator forwards were not getting to them.  I think the big Bruin forwards should be able to crash the net and find those rebounds.

That's true Huntbri, and I'd love to see the Bruins chase him and the Pens have to go back to Fleury. Bruins D is really going to have to play tight against the Pens and keep the shooters to outside.....and like I said, Rask is going to have to come up big. Just so much firepower/talent up front.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

4EVERNOCONFIDENCE...wow, you really are scared of the big bad penguins....

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

I'm not counting the Bruins out whatsoever, just saying they are facing a very formidable team and that they'll need to pull out all the stops to move on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to huntbri's comment:

Vokoun has played well and his save percentage is good but watching some of the games in the  Ottawa series he was giving up lots of rebounds but the Senator forwards were not getting to them.  I think the big Bruin forwards should be able to crash the net and find those rebounds.

i totally agree. the BRUINS already beat the best goaly in the NHL.

True, but no where near the offensive firepower of the Pens. It's really going to be Tuuka's time now.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

The last time the Bruins played an opponent that all the "experts" said they couldn't win, they outscored them 23-8.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I believe in the Bs. They need to really play the body and pummel the pens without penalties. But a scrap between Lucic and Iginla would be nice to see. Not to mention some Cooke payback. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

We can do this! the bruins have what it takes to beat down the Pens in a long series.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Penguins are so incredibly talented up front, but they're fragile (pronounced "fra-GEE-lay".  It's French.) as well.  Banging the heck out of Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Martin and Letang early and often will go a long way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:

In response to dannycater's comment:

I'm not counting the Bruins out whatsoever, just saying they are facing a very formidable team and that they'll need to pull out all the stops to move on.

Agree.  I believe that Pittsburgh is a very good team and if the Bruins can win this series they have a good chance of winning it all.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The Penguins are so incredibly talented up front, but they're fragile (pronounced "fra-GEE-lay".  It's French.) as well.  Banging the heck out of Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Martin and Letang early and often will go a long way.

Agree NAS, this is going to be key. Got to get the "superstars" off their game. Bruins will have to bring it hard...and often. Can't wait for this series to get going.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

stay out of the box  first and foremost  as the pens are deadly on the power play  and take the body to them the b's have  a good d and the advantage bewteen the pipes should be an interesting series

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The curse of Jerome Inginlia will be the downfall of the shitey little burds! They snuck in the back door to steal away Inginlia away from the Bruins, and how poetic would it be that the Bruins would sneak in through that same back door to steal the Stanely Cup away from the Burds!!! Torey Krug MVP!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Do I think the Bruins have a heck of a task ahead of them? Sure, but I don't fear them at all. Virtually this same team beat the brakes off Vancouver when they had just about every statistical advantage, aside from a slight edge in goal (on paper, before the series). This team knows they can do it, and they know what it's going to take. They just have to get up for it.

Are they underdogs? Most definitely. But I'd be very surprised if my boys laid down and didn't push this game to 7 games, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were able to beat up on the Hens.

The Bruins were built for playoff hockey. I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy legitimately started crying by game 3.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

OMG the Pens are the Boston Bruins of 1971, stop the presses, if I remember the history correctly ahhhh it did not work out so well with that talented offensive team! Iginla made his decision, let him live with it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

OMG the Pens are the Boston Bruins of 1971, stop the presses, if I remember the history correctly ahhhh it did not work out so well with that talented offensive team! Iginla made his decision, let him live with it!

No question the games have to be played to decide whether or not the offensive juggarnaut they call the Penguins is capable of winning the big series. And as for Iginla, it would be poetic justice if he has to watch the Bruins go onto the Stanley Cup finals.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

I am very excited to see how this series plays out and I think the bruins have more than a punchers chance in this. If the bruins lose I can live with it they are in the conference finals and the pens are a very good team. This is the first time since the 2011 cup finals vs the nucks where outside of us bruins fans the hockey world seems to think the pens are big favorites vs us. I don't think the bruins will have a problem having the intensity for these games and I think the underdog role could fuel them to greatness like vs the nucks in the finals 2 years ago. The bruins are going to have hit early often and hit more if they are going to win this series. We have a huge advantage in goal over them with tuukka can't wait for this series to get underway go bruins!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

They don't need Rask to pull a Dryden to win this.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:

They don't need Rask to pull a Dryden to win this.

Tuukka just needs to keep playing as is, i mean if he pulls off a herculean effort great, but Pitt isn't that good.