DA (98.5 Sports Hub): James Murphy - "Told by a player, team not on page with Claude"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

DA (98.5 Sports Hub): James Murphy - "Told by a player, team not on page with Claude"

The podcast of the interview has not been uploaded yet. I'll keep an eye out and post the link ASAP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: DA (98.5 Sports Hub): James Murphy - "Told by a player, team not on page with Claude"

In Response to DA (98.5 Sports Hub): James Murphy - "Told by a player, team not on page with Claude":
    [QUOTE]The podcast of the interview has not been uploaded yet. I'll keep an eye out and post the link ASAP.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

No body is on same page except him.When a team has the biggest choke in probally hockey history,he should have been gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: DA (98.5 Sports Hub): James Murphy - "Told by a player, team not on page with Claude"

it was on his twitter account i believe...

http://thedashow.podbean.com/2010/12/18/fri-1217-patspackers-pre/

its at about the 15 minute mark...

no players wanted to go on the record, but it was there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

I think the more important part was where Chia talked to claude about adapting more and the stubbornness showing thru. Its not gonna cost his job, but if he wants to stick around, his philosophy needs to change and he needs to make adjustments on the fly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Thanks X for the post and Shep for the link.

If true, pretty explosive stuff here, sounds like cracks are starting to show and this thing might implode.  It will be interesting to see how they come out tonight now that this stuff is out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

No excuse for this team being #8 in the eastern conference, too much talent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Claude's been fired mid-season before, and with far more success with that team than he's showing now.

I agree that ANY coach who blows a 3-0 series lead shouldn't be automatically welcomed back. (Yes, Krejci's KO probably had the most to do with that; and it's all on the players that they blew a 3-0 goal lead in game 7), BUT the coach has ultimately got to bear the blame for a collapse as horribly historic. There's a reason it's only happened 4 times in the history of ANY professional sport.

I'm not normally a fan of firing coaches (it's usually an excuse by mgt. to distract from its failures of putting the right team on the ice), but this time, I think it might actually help.

The sad thing is that the way the Bruins are playing, it probably couldn't hurt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

The greatest storm will announce itself with a small breeze.  Fire Julien now before the breeze becomes a storm.