Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011

Here we are, a new month ahead and it starts with a team who have won 6 in a row.

Guess what? That ends tonight!

Bruins 5  Sens 2

Goals for Horton and Krejci tonight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011

Bs win 4-1

Pouliot posts a 1-1-2 +2 and draws 2 penalties.
    Horton fights in the 1st and scores in the second.
    Refs let the teams play tonight.

The B.com board doesn't know what to complain about on Wednesday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I like it.  I foresee a break through win tonight too.

nrguy's final prediction is wildly unrealistic though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

one can hope though..........I'm fed up with this ticky tack crap

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

4-2 Sens..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

3-1 Ottawa

until the bruins win a game again I will expect them to lose going into each game. Tonight the bruins are playing a team that is the total anti 2011-2012 bruins. The Sens are foaming at the mouth and playing hard and for eachother nobody expects anything from them meanwhile OUR bruins are fat happy and tip toeing through the tulips after winning the cup. Will the bruins play a full 60? Doubt it. As always when I make these predictions and say I don't think they will win I hope i am am wrong. Sorry for any bish's blog readers and biased homers but I refuse to make predictions based on wich team I am rooting for. I have watched a few sens games this season I don't know if they are for real but I know this they are a very hard working team with very underated goaltending.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011:
    [QUOTE]one can hope though..........I'm fed up with this ticky tack crap
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Amen brother.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Like where your head is at, i say 6-2 with Horton getting 2 on the power play. Then Chris Neil acts up and tries to fight Seidenberg again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Wow too much empty seats at the Garden ! can't believe the Bruins won the Stanley Cup!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

goal already !what's happening with the Bruins? Where are the fans? they left the bandwagon? too much empty seats!

We don't score..ok we fight ! Typical..!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That would give Chiarelli false hope if the Bruins were to blow out the Sens like they did to the Leafs recently. I've been watching Ottawa they are playing much better than Boston right now.

Watching video for the past few days my butt, Sens 4-3 and PC keeps evaluating. Same PP coach, same lame 3rd line, same bat channel. Hope I'm wrong cause I'm tired of watching this mess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

McQuaid scores a goal on his own net...........Corvo stops a puck going wide, comes back on to a Sens stick and in the net. Anyone see a pattern here?

Geez, when do the pucks start bouncing the other way......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

At some point, the other teams won't take Boston seriously anymore... then we'll start winning. But not tonight. BOS 1 OTT 3

Now prove me wrong Bruins!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]

Holy cr*p that is hilarious.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011 : Holy cr*p that is hilarious.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    ILH already has it as his avatar. That's Cactus' 4th personality posting it like he's being original. You know Cactus and original don't go together.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011 : ILH already has it as his avatar. That's Cactus' 4th personality posting it like he's being original. You know Cactus and original don't go together.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Dez you really need a doctor ! cactus is driving you crazy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011 : Decide which personality you wanna be before questioning anyone else's sanity. Pathetic cries for attention don't drive anyone crazy but I'm sure you'll keep trying. What an incredibly tedious existence. I applaud your will to go on as your life mus be lonely..........pathetic.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    PARANOIA:
    A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.
    Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Damn the Torpedoes, Prediction time OTT@BOS Nov. 1, 2011 : Dez you really need a doctor ! cactus is driving you crazy!
    Decide which personality you wanna be before questioning anyone else's sanity. Pathetic cries for attention don't drive anyone crazy but I'm sure you'll keep trying. What an incredibly tedious existence. I applaud your will to go on as your life mus be lonely..........pathetic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Wow, that is awesome!

[QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

The B's are simply not getting any bounces whatsoever.... have totally dominated this game, could have 6-7 goals, yet Ottawa gets the lucky bounce.....  just the way the season has gone so far....

They have to somehow perservere..... this run of bad breaks cant last forever, and it will even out in the end.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bruins will win 5 - 3 and will get a 5 on 3 at the very end of the game. Take that to the bank . Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

FINALLY, we get a few 3rd period goals......!!!!!

I knew this had to shift eventually.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Glad I was wrong as the Bruins didn't fold after allowing the Sens tie it.