Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7

Thanks Daniel ..you've just added a little bit more pressure on your teammates and that the reason why the B's are going to win their 6th Stanley Cup in Vancouver ..oh and by the way ..your statement is already on the wall in the Bruins' dressing room ...another extra motivation ...Thanks Daniel
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7

Why shouldn't he be confident? The Bruins haven't proved that they can finish in front of the net/in the slot in the 3 games they've played in Vancouver. Unless they can finish and physically impose their will more effectively than they have in Vancouver, like they have at home all series, they could very well, and probably will lose the game...no matter how well Thomas plays. They need to actually challenge Luongo more than they have, or Henrik Sedin is gonna be hoisting the cup as opposed to "Big Z."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hockguy....you think you're a hockey guy with a baseball picture ...how many time will I have to tell you that the BRUINS will win 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...2011 is already History ..our 6th Stanley Cup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Teams can be confident, but keep it to yourself.....God I hate this team, talk, yap...etc. Luongo was confident too, how did that work out for him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7:
    [QUOTE]Hockguy....you think you're a hockey guy with a baseball picture ...how many time will I have to tell you that the BRUINS will win 3 Stanley Cups in a row ...2011 is already History ..our 6th Stanley Cup Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Why does it matter what picture I have? I'm a die-hard fan of all Boston sports teams...and btw that picture is from when I joined nearly 3 years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Why shouldn't he be confident? The Bruins haven't proved that they can finish in front of the net/in the slot in the 3 games they've played in Vancouver. Unless they can finish and physically impose their will more effectively than they have in Vancouver, like they have at home all series, they could very well, and probably will lose the game...no matter how well Thomas plays. They need to actually challenge Luongo more than they have, or Henrik Sedin is gonna be hoisting the cup as opposed to "Big Z."
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]

their rink is 200x85.  their net is 6x4.  it doesn't matter where the game is played.  they chased luongo in 2 games and scored 8 in another.  they're not as confident as they like us to believe.  the b's are 1 of the best road teams in the league and have just lost 5 in a row on the road.  they are way overdue for a road win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He doesn't look like a confident man to me.  Talk is cheap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Daniel Sedin : We're going to win game 7 : their rink is 200x85.  their net is 6x4.  it doesn't matter where the game is played.  they chased luongo in 2 games and scored 8 in another.  they're not as confident as they like us to believe.  the b's are 1 of the best road teams in the league and have just lost 5 in a row on the road.  they are way overdue for a road win.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Good point, definitely true and I agree. However, his prediction, or "guarantee" that they'll win game 7 was in relation to the fact that it's at home and they've had success there this round.

"It's [reason for struggles] pretty easy because Tim Thomas has been outstanding," said Sedin. "Still, we're 3-3 and we won all three games at home and we have the fourth game at home. So we have the seventh game at home and we'll take that. We are confident."

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Another Vancouver troll pretending to be a Bruin fan. Did you notice the repeated jabs Marchand gave Sedin near the ens, with Sedin hoding Marsh's stick and Sedin swearing a blue streak at the ref. All game, and all series, these Vancouver players have been faking hits etc. Is this what their coach teaches? Or, is it what the Sedins, Edler, Hansen etc. brought with them from "Swedish" hockey? Jabs, trips, faking; it's really been unbeleivable for those of us who have watched North American hockey for all these years. Go Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]Another Vancouver troll pretending to be a Bruin fan. Did you notice the repeated jabs Marchand gave Sedin near the ens, with Sedin hoding Marsh's stick and Sedin swearing a blue streak at the ref. All game, and all series, these Vancouver players have been faking hits etc. Is this what their coach teaches? Or, is it what the Sedins, Edler, Hansen etc. brought with them from "Swedish" hockey? Jabs, trips, faking; it's really been unbeleivable for those of us who have watched North American hockey for all these years. Go Bruins
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    Are you referring to me?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

i have no problem with the comment, he's not being cocky about it, just confidence, and i think he's trying to take some of the pressure off of Luongo...

with that said, i still think he's an arrogant pr!ck, but for other reasons :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

We seem to forget that Thomas said a similar thing during the Tampa series.  All it means is that this guy has to back up his words.  I'll judge him after the game for it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yes, I will win powerball money on Wednesday too!  Mark Messier may make a claim like that, me thinks Daniel like his other Canuck brethren should take some lessons on the do's and don'ts of speaking in public. Daniel you are no Mark Messier, more like LeBron James.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Daniel Sedin : "We're going to win game 7"...says the Marchand puching bag.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Sssshhhhh. He who talks first crys later!

[QUOTE]Why shouldn't he be confident? The Bruins haven't proved that they can finish in front of the net/in the slot in the 3 games they've played in Vancouver. Unless they can finish and physically impose their will more effectively than they have in Vancouver, like they have at home all series, they could very well, and probably will lose the game...no matter how well Thomas plays. They need to actually challenge Luongo more than they have, or Henrik Sedin is gonna be hoisting the cup as opposed to "Big Z."
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont get why people make an issue out of this.  He should be confident, theyve shut out the Bruins twice at home, won the other in OT.  I have no issues with this and I think a lot of guys here just like to have something to blow up over.  Its a non issue and if ANYONE on the Bruins did it youd be praising them.  Kinda like when Thomas' comment was twisted and made out like he guaranteed the win.  Everyone loved it.  Come on guys, take off the black and gold colored glasses every once in a while. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

What else is he going to say? C'mon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]What else is he going to say? C'mon.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    Only 2 players in the modern Hockey made such a prediction Mark Messier with the NYR and they in fact won the game and TT this year against TB ...and the B's won their game ...those 2 are great leaders...the Sedins are just crying babies not trues leaders sorry Vancouver ....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ahem, Daniel Carcillo guaranteed a Flyer win against the Bruins in game 3 of their series this year...

Sedin can guarantee a double-Ovetchtrick for all I care.  Talk is cheap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I dont get why people make an issue out of this.  He should be confident, theyve shut out the Bruins twice at home, won the other in OT.  I have no issues with this and I think a lot of guys here just like to have something to blow up over.  Its a non issue and if ANYONE on the Bruins did it youd be praising them.  Kinda like when Thomas' comment was twisted and made out like he guaranteed the win.  Everyone loved it.  Come on guys, take off the black and gold colored glasses every once in a while. 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]
    No way BigVig. I've worn them for the whole playoffs so far. I'm not taking them off until Thursday.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

My friend Bernie "Sully" Sullivan says the Bruins are going to win game 7. Trust Sully, he is never wrong. Plus if you punched him in the head 5 times he would respond violently. You know, like a man.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]What else is he going to say? C'mon.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

how about nothing. these fools just can't help themselves from digging holes. after what they've shown this series...the biting, the taunting, the horton hit, luongo's comments, getting badly outscored, they better win this series, because history won't be kind to this franchise.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]Ahem, Daniel Carcillo guaranteed a Flyer win against the Bruins in game 3 of their series this year... Sedin can guarantee a double-Ovetchtrick for all I care.  Talk is cheap.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Dammit Fletcher, I hate that commercial.