David Who?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Re: David Who?

Krejci is one of the last people I am worried about at this point in the season. Lets try the overpaid third line, ference, boychuk. That would be a good start anyone of those players played like we have paid them we would probably be a couple bounces from being undefeated. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Wasn't it Krejci who burned the Habs in their first meeting 2 weeks ago in Montreal? last night was Krejcis first mediocore game of the year. you'll probably say Marchand or Bergeron and arguably so but Krejci arguably has been the Bruins best forward so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Wasn't it Krejci who burned the Habs in their first meeting 2 weeks ago in Montreal? last night was Krejcis first mediocore game of the year. you'll probably say Marchand or Bergeron and arguably so but Krejci arguably has been the Bruins best forward so far.

I agree.. Krejci has played well so far this season and I'd allow a bad game here or there for any player. If he starts stringing a bunch together, like he has in previous years, then its time to call him out. But this one game I'd give him a pass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Krejci has taken his game to another level this year, he's been one of the B's best. Hasn't played as well lately, no big deal. I will say that while Lucic has been doing everything he can to help, Horton is just a strange dude. Sometimes looks like a killer, and other times just not invested emotionally at all. He does concern me at times. This was his rep before he got here, but he kind of put that behind him before the injuries. Not so sure anymore. He has to be beinging it 100% for the 1st line, and Krejci to do what they're capable of. This team will need him to be physically imposing if they're going to make a run this year.