Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

1st ....That this discussion board remains a pleasant place to discuss with my peers BRUINS fans and exchange ideas, views, opinions, and predictions in a respectfull manner .....

2nd ....please Santa make my wish come trought about our no 1 .Turtle in the NHL ...its a shame for my team to have such a player with the B's jersey ...he has been good for the team over the years but now he is usless just like ti..ts on a bull , its time for him to retire 

3rd I want another Stanley Cup and as a bonus I would like to see Spooner scoring the winning goal in the  last game of the final ...

4th I want to see Matt Fraser and Morrow with the B's before the end of the season ....

5th Finally  I want Reilley Smith to finish no1 Bruins scorer this season 

Merry Christmas to all the BRUINS fans worldwide .....special regards to all the BRUINS fans from Canada

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is

24 Ryan Spooner C 19 4 15 19 +4 6 1 0 1.00 0.32 63   25 Matt Fraser LW 21 12 5 17 0 21 4 0 0.81 1.00 65   32 Nick Johnson RW 20 10 6 16 +6 6 0 0 0.80 0.30 62   19 Carter Camper C 21 3 13 16 -2 8 3 0 0.76 0.38 50 * 13 Alexander Khokhlachev C 20 5 10 15 +4 6 2 0 0.75 0.30 44   7 Joe Morrow D 20 2 11 13 -2 14 1 0 0.65 0.70 42

Here are our top prospects....Ryan with 19 points in 19 games, Matt with his 12 goals Nick with 10 goals in 10 games and Joe with 13 points in 20 games not too bad for a D ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Well good for you BUT, you can forget about 2 - 5 .... it just isn't happening, you can type or dream about it all you want but it's simply not happening. Bruins are in first place and look extremely well positioned at this point and appear to be getting stronger.

If injuries happen, Julien & co. will determine who's best suited for the call - up.

POINTS IN THE MINORS MEAN NOTHING !! HONING YOUR SKILLS THERE THOUGH ~ MEANS EVERYTHING.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What I want is for Stanley to stop making predictions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I want is for Stanley to stop making predictions.

[/QUOTE]

I know that's at the tyop of my Christmas wish list too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Chris Kelly to be traded for a 2nd round pick allowing Spooner to play full time NHL minutes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Why do you people even reply to him. Put him on ignore. A very liberating feeling. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chris Kelly to be traded for a 2nd round pick allowing Spooner to play full time NHL minutes.

[/QUOTE]

This makes perfect sense. Kelly is a decent player,plays a 2-way game, blah blah. Spooner looks like he can find his own blue line with no problem. He's played in the B's system that they also employ in Providence so I don't think he'd be any kind of defensive liability. He didn't look like it during his time in Boston.

The B's are middle of the pack (or slightly better) offensively and would benefit from the speed and better offensive abilities of Spooner. This would be a net improvement.

I'll extend the wish a bit further. Not only a 2nd rounder for Kelly but a 2nd rounder from Buffalo or Florida. Practically a 1st rounder!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who replaces Kelly's Pk time?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

People to stop thinking they are better than one of the best GMs in the NHL and channels her inner Sandra Bullock, "world Peace".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

For the Bruins to win on the 14th and for the only beer I encounter to be poured down my throat and not elsewhere.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For the Bruins to win on the 14th and for the only beer I encounter to be poured down my throat and not elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]

I'd wear a rain jacket...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Happy Holidays!

Xmas 2014 wish list:

1.  Stanley Cup in 2014

2.  Hamilton becomes one of the top 20th defensemen in the NHL.

3.  Iginla scores the winning goal in the Cup final game.

4.  Savard recovers completely from his concussion.

5.  Rask wins the Vezina.

The bear throws John Scott out the TD Garden in a comic commercial. 

Eriksson plays the driver in the WB Mason commerical.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd wear a rain jacket...

[/QUOTE]

It's Vancouver - rain coats are stapled to our bodies in October and aren't removed until June.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kelly's 1:52/gm probably won't be much of a concern with the added offense from Spooner.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do you people even reply to him. Put him on ignore. A very liberating feeling. 

[/QUOTE]

I have him on ignore. I just went off the headline.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kelly's 1:52/gm probably won't be much of a concern with the added offense from Spooner.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, with Eriksson now in the PK mix, I think we have it covered. Think how fun that third line would be to watch with Spooner in between Smith and Soderberg! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You post those numbers like they're insignificant. Kelly skates more PK time than any Bruins forward and his team happens to be top 4 league wide in killing penalties. Meanwhile in Prov, they happen to be the league's worst in that respect. Coach Cassidy lists being bad at faceoffs and refusing to block shots as the main reasons.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Thornton?  I kid, I kid.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You post those numbers like they're insignificant. Kelly skates more PK time than any Bruins forward and his team happens to be top 4 league wide in killing penalties. Meanwhile in Prov, they happen to be the league's worst in that respect. Coach Cassidy lists being bad at faceoffs and refusing to block shots as the main reasons.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my. Come on, Dez.  Kelly is at 1:52, Bergeron is at 1:46 and Krejci is at 1:45.  And lIet's not pretend that Kelly's 49.2% faceoffs and shot blocking can't be replaced. 

I'm going to guess his three goals and four assists in 27 games could be replicated!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh my. Come on, Dez.  Kelly is at 1:52, Bergeron is at 1:46 and Krejci is at 1:45.  And lIet's not pretend that Kelly's 49.2% faceoffs and shot blocking can't be replaced. 

I'm going to guess his three goals and four assists in 27 games could be replicated!

[/QUOTE]

If it was as easy as just saying it then it would be done already. Kelly is a bona fide NHL player that can chip in the odd goal. He's not so easily replaced. I'm all for Spooner playing his way on to the team. If he starts tearing it up offensively in Prov then he will leave them little choice. That isn't happening yet though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

If it was as easy as just saying it then it would be done already. Kelly is a bona fide NHL player that can chip in the odd goal. He's not so easily replaced. I'm all for Spooner playing his way on to the team. If he starts tearing it up offensively in Prov then he will leave them little choice. That isn't happening yet though.

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's not easy!  This is a Christmas list.  Also on my list:

1.  Shupe gets put on some sort of undercover mission in which he has to spend hockey season in South Florida.

2.  Chowda comes back.

3.  Duck Dynasty moves to a full hour format.

4.  Obama resigns after Obamacare is universally canceled.

5.  The next Star Wars movie doesn't suck.

6.  On my next deep sea fishing trip, I catch something that weighs more than 8 pounds.

7.  Stanley stops predicting things, not because I ever read them, but so that everyone will stop complaining about it.

8.  Pizza becomes healthy.

9.  Lambos become affordable.

10.  You reply to more things like you did here instead of, well, you know.

See?  Christmas list.  None of it will happen, but it sure would be great if so!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's not easy!  This is a Christmas list.  Also on my list:

1.  Shupe gets put on some sort of undercover mission in which he has to spend hockey season in South Florida.

2.  Chowda comes back.

3.  Duck Dynasty moves to a full hour format.

4.  Obama resigns after Obamacare is universally canceled.

5.  The next Star Wars movie doesn't suck.

6.  On my next deep sea fishing trip, I catch something that weighs more than 8 pounds.

7.  Stanley stops predicting things, not because I ever read them, but so that everyone will stop complaining about it.

8.  Pizza becomes healthy.

9.  Lambos become affordable.

10.  You reply to more things like you did here instead of, well, you know.

See?  Christmas list.  None of it will happen, but it sure would be great if so!

[/QUOTE]

I love #1.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Christmas came early for me. Somebody just traded me Bruins tickets for this  Sunday at the ACC for a  pair of Flyers tickets.
    That leaves no more Stanley predictions as outstanding.