Re: Dear Santa , what I want for Christmas is
posted at 12/2/2013 11:03 PM EST
In response to shuperman's comment:
In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
In response to dezaruchi's comment:
If it was as easy as just saying it then it would be done already. Kelly is a bona fide NHL player that can chip in the odd goal. He's not so easily replaced. I'm all for Spooner playing his way on to the team. If he starts tearing it up offensively in Prov then he will leave them little choice. That isn't happening yet though.
Of course it's not easy! This is a Christmas list. Also on my list:
1. Shupe gets put on some sort of undercover mission in which he has to spend hockey season in South Florida.
2. Chowda comes back.
3. Duck Dynasty moves to a full hour format.
4. Obama resigns after Obamacare is universally canceled.
5. The next Star Wars movie doesn't suck.
6. On my next deep sea fishing trip, I catch something that weighs more than 8 pounds.
7. Stanley stops predicting things, not because I ever read them, but so that everyone will stop complaining about it.
8. Pizza becomes healthy.
9. Lambos become affordable.
10. You reply to more things like you did here instead of, well, you know.
See? Christmas list. None of it will happen, but it sure would be great if so!
I love #1.
I just wish Aaron Spelling were still alive to turn it into a TV show: shupe and the NAS! I can hear the cheesy theme song now.