Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

Tought I was going to bring that up ...will we have to wait for Khudo before we win another game ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

I am just asking ....not saying anything just wondering ????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Did you notice that the last time the BRUINS won a hockey Khudo was in the net

stanley please stop starting threads. even though i've FINALLY smartened up and put you on ignore it doesn't block out the asinine threads you start. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

Rask does give up a lot of rebounds lately , which have been turning into goals 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Of all the bruins, Rask is the least at fault. The first goal was a good tip, but aren't the defensemen supposed to raise the opponents stick ?? And leaving Kane uncovered is unbelievable { Ference] ??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Of all the bruins, Rask is the least at fault. The first goal was a good tip, but aren't the defensemen supposed to raise the opponents stick ?? And leaving Kane uncovered is unbelievable { Ference] ??

let's call a spade a spade. 2nd goal was 100% on rask. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Maybe if the offense scored a few goals for the goaltenders, one mistake doesn't cost them a game!!

The burden on this team is the 3rd and 4th lines not putting the puck in the net enough, meaning the opposition can put their best players up against the B's top 2 lines.

PC please find them a couple of forwards to replace the deadwood on the Peverley line. One defensemen might be a good idea too at this point? What's the status of NcQuaid anyways??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh well ....lets just hope that Khudo will be in net against the Sens tonight ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

lets keep our figers crossed ...and after tonights game I want you all to scream ...

KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Our only chance tonight is with Khudo ...no mean to spoil the party but

Rask in net ...BRUINS will lose their 3rd in a row

Khudo in net ...a BRUINS win in Ottawa

as simple as that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

The comedy of your posts is starting to become really irritating.  You are awful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

The comedy of your posts is starting to become really irritating.  You are awful.

Comedy ???   Lets see tomorrow AM if my post was a comedy...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

its not tough to predict that the bruins will win tonight, they always do well against the senators esecially when they have a depleted lineup!

Your predictions are on par with predicting the sun rising and setting daily.

I really would love to live in the delusional world you live in where your word is scripture and everything else is wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSSS. ALL TOGETHER NOW

KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

everyone on this board hates you now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Hate me because I have predicted a Bruins win with Khudo ??  Hate me because I predicted that Khudo would become number 1 ???    Whats wrong in predicting the truth ...???

everyone on this board hates you now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i don't. he actually might be on to something. however,once the playoffs start,the true test starts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

i don't. he actually might be on to something. however,once the playoffs start,the true test starts.

Thanks Jerry....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

Thanks Jerry....

...sure. can't you see it now. Rask starts the playoffs plays ok but not great,B's down say 2-0 in series,Khudo plays game 3 and B's never look back. while the collapse of 2010 was a team effort the fact that Rask was in nets is not easily forgotten. so we will see.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS WILL WIN AGAIN AGAINST THE MAPLE LEAFS IF AND ONLY IF KHUDO IS IN THE NET 

PREDICTION WITH KHUDO BRUINS WILL WIN IT 4-2

WITH RASK ..WE WILL LOSE    .....3-2

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Troll threads aren't worth reading or responding to. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BRUINS WILL WIN AGAIN AGAINST THE MAPLE LEAFS IF AND ONLY IF KHUDO IS IN THE NET 

PREDICTION WITH KHUDO BRUINS WILL WIN IT 4-2

WITH RASK ..WE WILL LOSE    .....3-2

OK, that's it...

GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO! HATTRICK FOR KESSEL! (only if Khudo starts)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Khudo is one of the worst positional goaltenders I have ever seen in the majors. The only reason his stats are even near Rasks is the system played in front of him. When moving from one side of the ice to the other you can be sure he will swim right past the far post and out of the net altogether. Trust me, if they went with him as a number 1, it would all come crashing down. He stinks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Khudo is one of the worst positional goaltenders I have ever seen in the majors. The only reason his stats are even near Rasks is the system played in front of him. When moving from one side of the ice to the other you can be sure he will swim right past the far post and out of the net altogether. Trust me, if they went with him as a number 1, it would all come crashing down. He stinks.

[/QUO

I think he's extremely agile & he covers his angles decently, but I am in agreement he needs to control his slide push better. He's been lucky quite a few times where he's slid right out of the net. This can be because of a couple of reasons. He's thinking that the player without the puck is going to move further away from the net to make him travel across more, so he's giving it that extra umph to get all the way over, or he just hasn't mastered his control of his slide. It's these kinds of things though that he gets mentioned that he plays like a TT. Timmy got himself into trouble a lot with his slide too, but in a lot of cases he was lucky enough to make the rebound save. In the cup run though he was doing everything well by the time the Canucks came around. 

Where you stink though is saying it's the system helping Khudo. A system CANNOT make a goalie better! It can help his stats, but it cannot make him a better goalie PERIOD!! If you need me to explain what I mean than you have no business talking about the position. PERIOD!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I personally never saw Timmy fly out of his net as fast as this guy. He looks like a turtle on his back when he starts sliding. Once the book is out on him and teams start moving the puck north/south on him, getting him moving more, the goals are gonna come in bunches. I wouldnt mind seeing him moved in the off season, especially if we can get Subban ready ahead of schedule.