Do you all forget last year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Do you all forget last year?

One game away from going to the SC. Is the team we have worse than last years team....NO. I definitely think this team has what it take to get to the SC again. They just need to go out and play to win, when the Playoffs start. The Regular season doesnt mean that much if you make the playoffs. Who really cares about a team who finishes with the most points in the regular season, only to lose in the first round. The B's will tighten up in the playoffs and every goal will be a grind. Thats the way it is.

Oh and if it wasnt for all the injuries we had, we probably would have made it to the SC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Do you all forget last year?

In Response to Do you all forget last year?:
    [QUOTE]One game away from going to the SC. Is the team we have worse than last years team....NO. I definitely think this team has what it take to get to the SC again. They just need to go out and play to win, when the Playoffs start. The Regular season doesnt mean that much if you make the playoffs. Who really cares about a team who finishes with the most points in the regular season, only to lose in the first round. The B's will tighten up in the playoffs and every goal will be a grind. Thats the way it is. Oh and if it wasnt for all the injuries we had, we probably would have made it to the SC.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]
    Amen brother!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

They were one game away from going to conf. final not the S.C. Final. Don't bother sugar coating the situation, this team needs some tweaks & fine tuning before they can think of winning in playoffs. Hate being negative but it is what it is. Hopefully, they can turn things around soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yes this team is very different from last year....most noticably in the scoring department where they are obviously much more proficient even though somteimes it does not seem this way.

As is, they can win a few rounds like last year and maybe go a little further with a little luck. I think, though, they have the potential to go deep this year with a couple of tweaks.

Either way, they have a much better chance this year than last.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The B's will be very competitive in the SC playoffs. There will be more "tweaks" to come and will be an upgrade. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Well, if Chiarelli trades for a player with skill and talent and not just a 3rd line energy guy, then the Bruins would not need to grind it out for goals. Did the two embarassing losses to Detroit not show the Bruins anything? How does Kelly help resolve these matters?

This is just another stupid mistake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from alwaysabruin. Show alwaysabruin's posts

In Response to Re: Do you all forget last year?:
    [QUOTE]They were one game away from going to conf. final not the S.C. Final. Don't bother sugar coating the situation, this team needs some tweaks & fine tuning before they can think of winning in playoffs. Hate being negative but it is what it is. Hopefully, they can turn things around soon.
    Posted by jpsoxfan[/QUOTE]
    The redsox opened spring training this past week why don't
    you go there with your negative posts this is about hockey sox fan your name says it all

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

While I do not think Kelly alone is the answer he does add some much needed speed and grit to the lineup....just watch the leaf/Sabres game last night or any western conference game and you will see what I mean...all speed and hitting. I sure hope PC is not done yet, however...

[QUOTE]Well, if Chiarelli trades for a player with skill and talent and not just a 3rd line energy guy, then the Bruins would not need to grind it out for goals. Did the two embarassing losses to Detroit not show the Bruins anything? How does Kelly help resolve these matters? This is just another stupid mistake.
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you all forget last year? : The redsox opened spring training this past week why don't you go there with your negative posts this is about hockey sox fan your name says it all
    Posted by alwaysabruin[/QUOTE]
    I am not being negative, just stating the obvious. The team needs some fine tuning before playoffs. I have been a die-hard B's fan for 30 years, probably before you were born. i have the right to be a little discouraged or sour from time to time & really don't need to answer to people like you unless you have a hockey opinion that is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snowflake123. Show snowflake123's posts

In Response to Do you all forget last year?:
    [QUOTE]One game away from going to the SC. Is the team we have worse than last years team....NO. I definitely think this team has what it take to get to the SC again. They just need to go out and play to win, when the Playoffs start. The Regular season doesnt mean that much if you make the playoffs. Who really cares about a team who finishes with the most points in the regular season, only to lose in the first round. The B's will tighten up in the playoffs and every goal will be a grind. Thats the way it is. Oh and if it wasnt for all the injuries we had, we probably would have made it to the SC.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

totally agree with this, everyone seems to forget that anything can happen in the playoffs, people are running around and acting like their season is over, that they can't win the cup, they need to calm down.  I also agree that with a few tweeks and them always playing their physical game instead of changing their game to be a more finesse team, they can go all the way.   I love the chemistry of this team, you can actually feel it much more than last season, last season felt like they had holes and just went out to plug them quickly, this team seems much more cohesive and they genuinely like each other as well--something that if you ask any team that's won a championship in any sport, is KEY.

And let's face it, who here thought at this time in the season last year that Philly would get to the finals, that the Habs would beat Washington AND the Pens, like I said, anything can happen in the playoffs, let's just get there first.