Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on?

I've looked and can't seem to find an answer. NHL.com says the 9th. But that's today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on?

Depends when the western rounds end, So far the earliest if the west ends tues night be thurs but thats not looking good, It appears saturday is more feasible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Saturday is best scenario for Bruins.  An extra week for Bergy.  Cross your fingers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Thursday or Saturday...most likely Saturday, since I think both Western series will go 7 games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Would the Saturday game be a 1 PM game, if so I'm going to be pissed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

I think it may be Thursday/Saturday.  (Celtics GM 6 is the building on Friday)

Monday & Wed in Tampa (Disney on ice is at the St. Pete times Forum from Thursday to Sunday) 

So if it's any later than a Thursday start, we may see a goofy schedule with long layoffs in Tampa.  Unless the Celtics lose and the Garden is open for Friday.  It could go Fri/Sun in Boston, Tues/Wed in Tampa.

Who knows?  I think even if SJ/Det goes to game 7 on Thursday, the League may start TB/Bos on Thursday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on?:
    [QUOTE]I've looked and can't seem to find an answer. NHL.com says the 9th. But that's today.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

im hearing that Thursday is the latest the nhl is hoping to start because of scheduling problems in Tampa. friend of mine that works there said something about Disney on ice being there from the Thursday may 19 Thursday may 22. so if u started here thurs game 1 sat game 2 then game 3 on Monday 16th and game 4 on Wednesday 18th then it works any time after Thursday could make it a nightmare. i know more time for bergeron is plus but u also have a really hot team on ice for a week. i guess u can say it for both sides though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

IF DET WINS TUE, BRUINS WOULD START SAT, IF DET LOSES TUE BRUINS START THUR  SIMPLE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

REASON BEING IF THERE IS A GAME 7 BETWEEN SJ-DET IT OWULD BE THUR THE 12TH   DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WITH VAN AND NSH  THEY END WED THE LATEST  BS CANT PLAY FRI GARDEN IS BOOKED   DET WIN TOMMOROW FORCES A GAME 7 THUR WHICH MEANS A SAT START FOR BOSTON  DET LOSES WE START THUR BECAUSE NSH-VAN GAME 7 WOULD BE WED

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? WHY DID YOU NOT TALK ABOUT KESSEL ONCE IN YOUR POST? ARE YOU FEELING OKAY?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

JOSEPH THE SURFER BOY PULLED A RIBEIRO   LAST NIGHT BIG TIME...I SEE THE WINGS IN 7.WE START ON SAT...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on?:
    [QUOTE]REASON BEING IF THERE IS A GAME 7 BETWEEN SJ-DET IT OWULD BE THUR THE 12TH   DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WITH VAN AND NSH  THEY END WED THE LATEST  BS CANT PLAY FRI GARDEN IS BOOKED   DET WIN TOMMOROW FORCES A GAME 7 THUR WHICH MEANS A SAT START FOR BOSTON  DET LOSES WE START THUR BECAUSE NSH-VAN GAME 7 WOULD BE WED
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    what if kessel was still here? would the bruins be able to play on friday? im just saying that kessel could help us more then seguin getting the garden un-booked on fri is all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

In Response to Re: Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on?:
    [QUOTE]REASON BEING IF THERE IS A GAME 7 BETWEEN SJ-DET IT OWULD BE THUR THE 12TH   DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WITH VAN AND NSH  THEY END WED THE LATEST  BS CANT PLAY FRI GARDEN IS BOOKED   DET WIN TOMMOROW FORCES A GAME 7 THUR WHICH MEANS A SAT START FOR BOSTON  DET LOSES WE START THUR BECAUSE NSH-VAN GAME 7 WOULD BE WED
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    Trying to read this gave me a migraine and made me go cross-eyed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does anyone know when game 1 of the ECF is and what network it's on? : Trying to read this gave me a migraine and made me go cross-eyed.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

i think its written in ebonics