Does Julien survive a Game 7 loss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Does Julien survive a Game 7 loss?

Who would you mix and find offensive chemistry ? It's not the mix as much as it is the players' commitment and performance. Granted, CJ may have used up his opportunities as many coaches do. Actually, it looks like, Carlyle has assembled a better all around staff, and the players in Toronto, are listening to their leadership. Claude's leadership centers on Chara's performance, and Chara has spent too much time "getting even" with some of the Toronto checks, which Carlyle knows moves Big Z's attention away from the game. Could be that Claude is being out-coached. Looking at the Bruins bench, in last night's third period, showed a "beaten" team, and now this older, "beaten" team has to recover faster, or as well as, the younger Maple leafs squad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

No way will he survive.  Cam Neely will not put up with his deficiencies any longer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

What do yo uguys think about Guy Boucher to take over?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In viewing Julien presently I think of a couple of things: 

1.  Is he getting the most out of the Bruins in this series?  The maximum right now when it counts the most?

2. My second thought might be secondarily connected to the first in that is Julien coaching a team that has aspects in decline (decline might be too strong a term) and need to be addressed?  Both might be unreasonable due to the current situation in which the Bruins find themselves but they're on my mind.