Don Cherry On NHL Off Season Moves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Don Cherry On NHL Off Season Moves

In response to NeelyOrr's comment:

Bruins will be better this fall. Seguin will do fine in Dallas. Wht does everyone want him to fall on his face?

Mostly frustration over him not being the player so many think he can be in time to help the Bruins win the cup this season, I think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Seguin played like a jag in the playoffs.  A 2nd overall pick that got paid almost 6 million a year should never play like a jag in the playoffs.  Ever.

His salary was 900K, r you sure you have any thoughts that have solid backings. His work ethic on the ice was great, I don't live with him so I don't give a shiite about off the ice, ask chi what they think of their mvp.

This year his salary is 4.5M with a caphit of 5.7M.

GOAT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to KMCI's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

[QUOTE]

Seguin played like a jag in the playoffs.  A 2nd overall pick that got paid almost 6 million a year should never play like a jag in the playoffs.  Ever.

His salary was 900K, r you sure you have any thoughts that have solid backings. His work ethic on the ice was great, I don't live with him so I don't give a shiite about off the ice, ask chi what they think of their mvp.

This year his salary is 4.5M with a caphit of 5.7M.

GOAT!!!

[/QUOTE]

At times it was great on the ice. Lets not make him out to be Patrice Bergeron or anything.

Also what he does off the ice DOES matter, especially when that stuff includes partying the night before PLAYOFF HOCKEY GAMES and showing up to team meetings reaking like booze.  Sorry i know the kid is only 21, but if you need to have a security guard at your door to keep you from going out and partying, than yes, i think your work ethic is a MAJOR issue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ryder scored 35 goals in Dallas, Seguin should do that in his sleep down there.