done deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

done deal

sorry if a repeat thread. i'm sure they'll be popping up all over the place

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: done deal

According to TSN at 12:05 am ....deal has been cleared to be announced...Iginla officially a Bruin and he is going to look so good in black and gold..

according to the same source he will be playing wih Looch and Krejci

Horton with Paille and Campbell until Kelly comes back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

According to TSN at 12:05 am ....deal has been cleared to be announced...Iginla officially a Bruin and he is going to look so good in black and gold..

according to the same source he will be playing wih Looch and Krejci

Horton with Paille and Campbell until Kelly comes back

well, i'm sure that source isn't claude julien, and he's the only one who has say on the lines. 

deal is koko, bartkowski, and a conditional 1st round pick. condition is iginla re-signing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm reasonably comfortable with that deal if the conditional first is really just he either signs or he doesn't. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I'm reasonably comfortable with that deal if the conditional first is really just he either signs or he doesn't. 

sick if true

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Wait a miunte , don;t get too excited here, we might ony be able to see Iginla play next week. Does he have a work Visa for the U.S. ?????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Nothing is a done deal until the Bs can actually beat the Habs or avoid them altogether.  

like 2011 ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Wait a miunte , don;t get too excited here, we might ony be able to see Iginla play next week. Does he have a work Visa for the U.S. ?????

two full business days to take care of that. no big deal

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

two full business days to take care of that. no big deal

Kelly's took longer than that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I don't think there's Visa issues when it comes to pro athletes unless they're coming from over seas to play in the US. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nothing is a done deal until the Bs can actually beat the Habs or avoid them altogether.  

Are people still afraid of the Habs? When's the last time they won a series against the Bruins? It seems like ages ago to me. I know it was more than a Cup ago. I bet you we had this exact same discussion back then too. I don't see the Habs as a team to be feared in a 7 gamer. That's just me though. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's going to be initially strange seeing him in the black 'n gold after years of him wearing the Flames' colours.  Strange but glad to have him in the black 'n gold. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Are people still afraid of the Habs? When's the last time they won a series against the Bruins? It seems like ages ago to me. I know it was more than a Cup ago. I bet you we had this exact same discussion back then too. I don't see the Habs as a team to be feared in a 7 gamer. That's just me though. 

The B's barely, luckily squeaked by them the year the won the Cup when they had a defense that didnt suck in the third period.

Damn straight Im afraid of the Habs. They are clearly better than the B's.

Correction... I may have to rethink that after this trade... but a new winger isnt going to help the goaltending and defense not cough up 2 goal third period leads now that they are so adept at it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

The B's barely, luckily squeaked by them the year the won the Cup when they had a defense that didnt suck in the third period.

Correction... I may have to rethink that after this trade... but a new winger isnt going to help the goaltending and defense not cough up 2 goal third period leads now that they are so adept at it.

Highly doubt you make the saves in the third. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to originalcallodthedom's comment:

Highly doubt you make the saves in the third. 

If you mean you as in me and you are talking about tonight, yeah, I'd agree. I'm a little slower at 57.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I think the vast majority of people that watched that game would come away saying "the Bruins are clearly the better team." a few bad bounces, and some horrific calls and non calls is the reason MTL one. For god sakes, a blocked shot deflected off a d mans face, and right to a players stick with an empty net

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Fear them all you'd like. I want them in the 1st round. Feel free to say I told you so if they ever manage to win a series again.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Fear them all you'd like. I want them in the 1st round. Feel free to say I told you so if they ever manage to win a series again.

You want to bhell the best teams

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

WAIT YOU MEAN THEY DIDN'T WIN TONIGHT? no sh*t. last two goals were flukey. Even over a 48 game season you're going to lose games in which you were the better team. The good news is that it normally doesn't happen 4 times in 7.