Don't trade no one.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Don't trade no one.

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Rechhi
    Wheels Seguin Ryder
    Paille Caron Campbell Thorn

Chara Sieds Boychuk McQuaid Kampner Ference Stuart

Thomas Rask

If Ference comments is causing bad blood then trade Ference before deadline.
    PC and Comp. has few more games to analyze the squad and see what Caron and Hamil can do.

Unless Bst. is show casing Caron and Hamil to trade to get the missing link.Caron and Hamil together can catch a few GM eyes.

All I know is that I am pissed off that Savard is sitting at home while Cooke is still playing.  I am reading alot of posts and threads lately and Savard will be a tough person to replace. Seguin is a few years behind Savard as a elite NHL  play maker but he will some day be a top center. If the B's need any one,  it will be a solid center who can play all roles for the play-offs. ie FisherYell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Don't trade no one.

In Response to Don't trade no one.:
    [QUOTE]Looch Krejci Horton Marchand Bergy Rechhi Wheels Seguin Ryder Paille Caron Campbell Thorn Chara Sieds Boychuk McQuaid Kampner Ference Stuart Thomas Rask If Ference comments is causing bad blood then trade Ference before deadline. PC and Comp. has few more games to analyze the squad and see what Caron and Hamil can do. Unless Bst. is show casing Caron and Hamil to trade to get the missing link.Caron and Hamil together can catch a few GM eyes.All I know is that i am pissed off that Savrd is sitting at home.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]
    I aints be think you right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Trade everyone?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Don't trade no one.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Don't trade no one. : I aints be think you right.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ok, the double negative and then the content of the post completely confused me. If you're saying we can stand pat except for maybe a few tweaks I agree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't trade no one. : Awesome.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I was due.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This forum is like a box of chocolates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Chiarelli needs to make a bold move, if all he ever does is add a depth forward, then this team will never come close to winning a cup. Look at what Ray Shero does in Pittsburgh each year, he is always adding some pieces at the trade deadline to boost his team's chances.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Surely we can get Rick Nash for Ryder, Wheeler and our pick, right???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BigPapa .....I wouldnt trade Wheeler one on one for Nash ....

Most underated player in the NHL is Wheeler ...all the other teams know the value of a player like Wheeler...only the Bruins fans dont see it ....Wheeler is still young and will become a 50 goals scorer ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]BigPapa .....I wouldnt trade Wheeler one on one for Nash .... Most underated player in the NHL is Wheeler ...all the other teams know the value of a player like Wheeler...only the Bruins fans dont see it ....Wheeler is still young and will become a 50 goals scorer .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley................................................................................. Wheeler for Nash would be like trading in a 1999 Honda Civic for a Brand new Audi A8.

Not even close to being with in any sort of realm of reality on that one. I'll bet you 100$ right now Wheeler never even breaks 35g in a season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

My post seems to be a little bizarre but at least they are getting sarcasatics results from other threaders, and i am loving every , moment of it. ie. Bergeron NAS dezaruchi. Well at least you are consistent with the remarks. You guys must have a lot of time on your hands.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]My post seems to be a little bizarre but at least they are getting sarcasatics results from other threaders, and i am loving every , moment of it. ie. Bergeron NAS dezaruchi. Well at least you are consistent with the remarks. You guys must have a lot of time on your hands.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]
    I quit my job just so I could do this..........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The country I was living in is currently going through a revolution making it kind of hard to work, so I have some extra time on my hands.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

so in other words you think the bruins should trade someone???????