Don't wana go off the deep end but as usual We have a chance to win on home ice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Don't wana go off the deep end but as usual We have a chance to win on home ice

Tonight to clinch a division wich will still happen I am sure but can't get it done on home ice. With CJ as the coach and our core players this is a disturbing trend. I really hope we are not in for another home ice let down in the playoffs like game 7 last year and the season before vs the cains.

Game was good to watch from what i could tell when I had a chance to watch here at work. Both teams had some good scoring chances lots of hitting and after the whistle pretty entertaining game besides the final score.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Don't wana go off the deep end but as usual We have a chance to win on home ice

In Response to Don't wana go off the deep end but as usual We have a chance to win on home ice:
    [QUOTE]Tonight to clinch a division wich will still happen I am sure but can't get it done on home ice. With CJ as the coach and our core players this is a disturbing trend. I really hope we are not in for another home ice let down in the playoffs like game 7 last year and the season before vs the cains. Game was good to watch from what i could tell when I had a chance to watch here at work. Both teams had some good scoring chances lots of hitting and after the whistle pretty entertaining game besides the final score.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Do not panic Man ...we just beat the habs 7-0 and the Hawks 3-0 on our home ice ...we also beat the Flyers on their home ice ...things are looking good for the playoffs ....just a bad game tonight....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013