dustin penner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

dustin penner

why dont the B's look at him he's big, can score

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: dustin penner

I can think of roughly 3.25 million reasons not to. Id be more comfortable gambling on a rookie/prospect for the one open forward spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Penner is even more lazy than Ryder if that's possible. I'll pass and so should the Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The North American version of Pocahontas! No Thx

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonwarrior. Show bostonwarrior's posts

I'm a Maine Black Bears fan, so I like Penner, but the Bruins should pass on him. He's way too inconsistent, worse than Ryder, and Horton put together, would absolutely drive Bruins fans nuts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

6'5', 245 lbs....  gets hurt while eating pancakes....

slower than molasses, too....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

I don't know , he was a key player in their Stanley Cup run and scored some big goals...I agree though he wouldn't come cheap....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

he's living well off a few great performances.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

I don't know , he was a key player in their Stanley Cup run and scored some big goals...I agree though he wouldn't come cheap....

it helped playing alongside Getzlaf & Perry....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tire kicker

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Tire pumper

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

If they got him cheaper than the 3. whatever, he would be a risk worth taking...I don't think he's played in a system like the Bruins and I think he would play well here....I've seen him play lot's of games out here in Alberta and he can be a physical presence for sure. There are worse player choices out there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

If they got him cheaper than the 3. whatever, he would be a risk worth taking...I don't think he's played in a system like the Bruins and I think he would play well here....I've seen him play lot's of games out here in Alberta and he can be a physical presence for sure. There are worse player choices out there.

and there're better fits too who would cost less, Dan Cleary for example....

anyway, PC said he's done, neither are coming....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

don't the Bruins already have a 2 goal player from 2012-13? Pass.