DVD ignores "the Finger"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

DVD ignores "the Finger"

Dont know how you can fully cover the entire playoffs without mentioning "the finger", but they do it. Damn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: DVD ignores "the Finger"

I don't think it had much to do with any victory or defeat.

As Bruins fans, we love it.  As a hockey fan, it was below average.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

I am hoping the Bruins consider doing what the Red Sox and Patriots did and release a much more comprehensive playoff dvd than the leagues official release. The Sox released sets of every ALCS and World series games in 2004 and 2007, while the Pats released the 3 Games to Glory sets. If they released a Playoff set for the Bruins that includeed every complete game from the playoffs, that would be a sick sick set. Plus, y'know, we get to see the finger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: DVD ignores "the Finger":
    [QUOTE]I am hoping the Bruins consider doing what the Red Sox and Patriots did and release a much more comprehensive playoff dvd than the leagues official release. The Sox released sets of every ALCS and World series games in 2004 and 2007, while the Pats released the 3 Games to Glory sets. If they released a Playoff set for the Bruins that includeed every complete game from the playoffs, that would be a sick sick set. Plus, y'know, we get to see the finger.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]
    Ya, "Faith Rewarded" (2004 Sox DVD) covered the offseason and the start of spring training all the way up to the parade. It'd be awesome if NESN could whip up a DVD that starts out with the summer (NHL Draft, getting Horton and Campbell) leading up to the first game. As well as coverage and behind the scenes footage of the team overseas, the stars game, the boxing match against the Canadiens that very same month, the trade deadline, the "7-0 game," and the Chara incident...all before the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to DVD ignores "the Finger":
    [QUOTE]Dont know how you can fully cover the entire playoffs without mentioning "the finger", but they do it. Damn.

That was the best part of the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

A personal highlight for me -to win the cup giving Montreal The Bird, sweeping Philly and beating the biters in game 7.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I can see why the NHL would leave it out, but it was an epic moment that will be talked about alot in the future.  Should have been in there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

I didn't recieved the DVD yet, but  got the  its in the mail email  yesterday. Is the  Bit$h slappin of the Sedin sister by Marchies included in the DVD?
    If not, clearly the NHL wanted to tame the DVD suitable for a more younger audience. Then agaoin, not so certain you want to have a 5 years old starting to bite everyone on the ice  bacause  he saw an idiot  in Vancouver  doing it on a NHL DVD.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't recieved the DVD yet, but  got the  its in the mail email  yesterday. Is the  Bit$h slappin of the Sedin sister by Marchies included in the DVD? If not, clearly the NHL wanted to tame the DVD suitable for a more younger audience. Then agaoin, not so certain you want to have a 5 years old starting to bite everyone on the ice  bacause  he saw an idiot  in Vancouver  doing it on a NHL DVD.
    Posted by ccoul[/QUOTE]

No Sedin b*tch slapping either, if I remember correctly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

Nope, definitely not.  They also negliected that clip of Marchmont coming over the boards, bumbing Henrick, then slashing him in the knees.

IMO, the DVD doesn't give him Marchmont nearly the attention he deserved.  They mentioned his shortie in Game 3 as almost an afterthought

No interviews with him either - probably becuase he was still drunk/hungover when the time came.  Ryder looks pretty red-eyed in some of them.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DVD ignores "the Finger" : No Sedin b*tch slapping either, if I remember correctly.