Elation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Elation

I can't describe how I feel...anyone want to discuss how they do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Elation

Elation is a good description!  That was awesome, this is an incredible opportunity!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Very good right now!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Shit-faced.
    Because thats the only way I could watch this game! What a game, enjoy it on its face value, because it was amazing! This is our team, embrace them and their effort and this victory!
    Go BRUINS!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

overjoyed! my heartratew can now finally go back down  well at least untill the next round begins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Right now, Montreal Police are still considering charging Zdeno Chara with a crime.  Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

and the party continues....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bajamike. Show bajamike's posts

bajamIKE,I'M happy and relieved. Barry was right. YAA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

So happy...I don't want to say shocked...just such a feeling of satisfaction....until the next series! Oh, a little buzzed too. I don't drink much, but had a few during this one with my son! We had a ball...the whole family watched...it is great being in Tampa and to have our team kick their a $$.  My other son's friends were over (Lightning fans). They are buying Bruins gear tomorrow! ha ha bandwagoners

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think the best word I can think of is "relieved".  It would have been a shame to come this far and not finish the job.  Still more work to do though.  Hockey in June...in Boston...it's been a long time!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Elation:
    [QUOTE]So happy...I don't want to say shocked...just such a feeling of satisfaction....until the next series! Oh, a little buzzed too. I don't drink much, but had a few during this one with my son! We had a ball...the whole family watched...it is great being in Tampa and to have our team kick their a $$.  My other son's friends were over (Lightning fans). They are buying Bruins gear tomorrow! ha ha bandwagoners
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

So well put...satisfaction.  A sense of pride with this team.  Luckily my oldest children ( 7 and 5) were at their Grandmothers, so only woke up my 2 year old.  So proud of this team...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I can't speak I yelled and screamed so loudly tonight. That was an amazing game and an amazing win. Bring on the Canucks!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

The phone rang I knew it was my son who watched from another city. No words were spoken just shouts, yells, and screams. Then we hung up.

Wow on second thought I sure hope it was my son. Well tonight who cares.

Go B's 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Elation is good. Shitfaced is not bad. However, I am sure there will be multi-paragraph posts on how this is exactly where this group would be and why they will or will not win the Cup. F all of those dudes. The Cup is on the doorstep!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nas stated on his post rdemption for marchand, but i say redemption for the whole team who redeemed there flaws in games they lost.
    Well done Bs

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

JUBILATION. Hel! yeah. Hard fought. On the edge of your seat. No penalties. Well played. Great goal. Rolison played super. The Bs skated for a full 60 and earned the right to play the Canucks. Can't wait. Enjoy my fellow BRUINS fans, you were loud and proud tonight in that GARDEN. Keep it up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Elation:
    [QUOTE]Nas stated on his post rdemption for marchand, but i say redemption for the whole team who redeemed there flaws in games they lost. Well done Bs
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

yes, they played a complete game tonight and carried the play IMO.  They deserved their fate tonight, which is a chance to hoist LORD STANLEY! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Still Wanna hear from you Bruins fans!  How do you feel right now!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonObvious. Show RonObvious's posts

I'm here to own up to the fact that I lost all hope in this team after last year's pathetic bow out to the Flyers. My opinion of the Bruins didn't improve much in this year's first round when they went down 0-2 to Montreal. Wow, what a turn around. They willed themselves past Montreal and thoroughly embarassed the Flyers in round 2. This round 3 showing against the Lightning really showed me something. This team was maddening at times in the Tampa series; but they managed to come through when they most needed to. The Boston Bruins have restored my faith in the local hockey team. I was always behind them, but I've been a true skeptic for many years. I believe this team can take the Stanley Cup this year. They've shown resolve and the ability to come with something special when they absolutely had to have it. I wish them all the luck in the Stanley Cup Finals; I'll be watching every step of the way, no matter what happens. This team has earned back the support of the fandom. LET'S GO BROO-INS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

I feel confused.  It was almost 90 degrees here today and i'm still watching meaningful B's games.......that was awesome!  Go B's!!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

I was very angry after Game 6, but WOW!, the Bruins were perfect tonight. And they had to be, because the way Roloson played, the margin for error was razor thin. Seidenberg, Ference, Chara, Thomas, Horton, Krejci...they all played dynamite tonight.

WAY TO GO BOYS!!!!!! YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE THE CITY IS GOING TO SHOWER ON YOU FOR THIS!

I'll bet the celebrating on the streets and the car horns will be going all night in Boston. I wish I could be part of it. I live near Toronto. Hey Boston, let out a holler for me tonight!

WOOHOO, GO BRUINS!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

words cant describe it. i was 14 the last time the Bruins won the cup. i'm ecstatic! but they still have a job to do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Smoking a victory Montecristo on the deck...very proud of this team!