Emelin owes linesmen big time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Emelin owes linesmen big time

Evender shared the cover of a recent Hockey News with Patrick Kane (not sure what the multiple Kane concept was about) but the more I read about EK the less I liked him. Stupid thug behavior, especially in vegas in photos during the lockout (nice judgement) and playing the race card in the interview... you can keep him.

Yes, thanks for knocking out Cooke, but...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Please elaborate why he's a d--bag. I'd love to see him on the Bruins and I'm sure 99% of Bruins fans would love to see him wearing a Boston uniform. 

Feel free to do some research on your own. I'm 99% sure you made up that stat.

I figured you'd write something sarcastic back, you tell me to go do some research. No research needed everytime I watch the guy he plays hard and he's talented. Again feel free to tell us why you despise him. Oh thats right you'd probably rather have Shawn Matthias than Kane, lol.

For the record -- doesn't matter what % -- I'll take him on my team any time.

And most important -- Stan -- don't take NAS seriously. He's Dr. Know-It-All on this site -- just ask him. King of Point/Counterpoint -- If you say something is Blue -- NAS will inevitably snap back and tell you it's Orange.   

Now that others have checked in with a similar opinion as me, what do you two have to say about me?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

No -- the gargage you spew and your constant pompous attitude makes you a know-it-all. 

Oh, okay.  I'll add you to the list of people that dislike me.  Hang on.  I have to flip to the back of this binder...wait.  I grabbed the wrong one.  This one is full.  Let me go back to the stacks and get the empty one.  I think it's in row 41.

Be right back.

I like you.  

I do too, NAS.

Please add my name to the Post-it note.

;^)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

NAS -- In an effort to put this to rest -- My point is that there are many disagreements on this board and sometimes people attempt to make a point in which the actual point is ignored with comments about people using nicknames, those who know little because they only have less than a certain number of posts, Etc. Lame or not -- I think you get my point. I prefer to have more people comment on this board regardless of their hockey knowledge.

Bottom line -- I/We have all seen the softer side of NAS and it's refreshing. You make a lot of interesting and educated posts but other times it comes off as a bit overboard. Have to admit -- you have an innate way of pushing some major buttons.

I've been watching this game for over 50 years -- I love it with a passion and it's the only sport I watch other than some football. This doesn't make me an expert by any means but I try to take it all in and respond with respest for others opinions. I prefer to feud with baseball fans who insist that baseball is a more difficult sport to play than hockey. Maybe there should be an age limit on these boards so crotchety old guys like me shouldn't be allowed to post.

Respectfully -- Z24

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NAS -- In an effort to put this to rest -- My point is that there are many disagreements on this board and sometimes people attempt to make a point in which the actual point is ignored with comments about people using nicknames, those who know little because they only have less than a certain number of posts, Etc. Lame or not -- I think you get my point. I prefer to have more people comment on this board regardless of their hockey knowledge.

The 100+ post guideline isn't to harass people without 100 posts, it's to avoid getting into stupid discussions with people who barely know the game, or are just passing by to post something ridiculous.  What's the point of explaining why Kelly and a third round pick for Jordan Eberle isn't a good idea to someone who posts twice a year? 

As for the nicknames:  It's very odd for grown men (and most of us here are grown men) to refer to other grown men that are not friends by silly nicknames.  When talking about computers, I don't hear anyone referring to Gatezy or Jobber.  In politics, not too many serious discussions include Barrackmonster or Menins.  I don't go to the movies to see Brucie Willis or Dannyboy Craigsie. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

No -- the gargage you spew and your constant pompous attitude makes you a know-it-all. 

Oh, okay.  I'll add you to the list of people that dislike me.  Hang on.  I have to flip to the back of this binder...wait.  I grabbed the wrong one.  This one is full.  Let me go back to the stacks and get the empty one.  I think it's in row 41.

Be right back.

Ha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Please elaborate why he's a d--bag. I'd love to see him on the Bruins and I'm sure 99% of Bruins fans would love to see him wearing a Boston uniform. 

Feel free to do some research on your own. I'm 99% sure you made up that stat.

I figured you'd write something sarcastic back, you tell me to go do some research. No research needed everytime I watch the guy he plays hard and he's talented. Again feel free to tell us why you despise him. Oh thats right you'd probably rather have Shawn Matthias than Kane, lol.

For the record -- doesn't matter what % -- I'll take him on my team any time.

And most important -- Stan -- don't take NAS seriously. He's Dr. Know-It-All on this site -- just ask him. King of Point/Counterpoint -- If you say something is Blue -- NAS will inevitably snap back and tell you it's Orange.   

Now that others have checked in with a similar opinion as me, what do you two have to say about me?

Lol you don't like Kane I do hows that pretty simple huh. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

stop feuding like little girls...... Do you realise that when you bump up a thread we all go to read someones opinion on the subject and we have to read this childish bull

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

On the bright side, Emilin played with bull and got the horns tonight .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

On the bright side, Emilin played with bull and got the horns tonight .

Loved it.  Bouncing off brick wall.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

The 100+ post guideline isn't to harass people without 100 posts, it's to avoid getting into stupid discussions with people who barely know the game, or are just passing by to post something ridiculous.  What's the point of explaining why Kelly and a third round pick for Jordan Eberle isn't a good idea to someone who posts twice a year? 

As for the nicknames:  It's very odd for grown men (and most of us here are grown men) to refer to other grown men that are not friends by silly nicknames.  When talking about computers, I don't hear anyone referring to Gatezy or Jobber.  In politics, not too many serious discussions include Barrackmonster or Menins.  I don't go to the movies to see Brucie Willis or Dannyboy Craigsie. 

Understood -- but I always looked at it as free entertainment. Now I see your point -- as I scrolled down 3  posts after yours -- to catch a poster at 17. Apparently you and I have morphed into "little girls".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Understood -- but I always looked at it as free entertainment. Now I see your point -- as I scrolled down 3  posts after yours -- to catch a poster at 17. Apparently you and I have morphed into "little girls".

Exactly.  Most new members are going to be flybys or aren't going to have much to say.  Once in a while, there will be someone who is knowledgable and worth a response.  Mostly, however, it's just not the case.  It's not an elitest or dismissive approach.  It's a save time and avoid dopes approach.