Enough....8 goals against in the last 2 games.....drng dring. Mr Khudo are you ready ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Enough....8 goals against in the last 2 games.....drng dring. Mr Khudo are you ready ???

This is it ...

khudo has the opportunity to show the fans who is the #1 .....another of my prediction will be right ...knew it ...Stanley told you so,.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Enough....8 goals against in the last 2 games.....drng dring. Mr Khudo are you ready ???

Two 4 goal games in a row, and he still has a half goal a game better GAA than Khudo. Try another one Stanley.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Enough....8 goals against in the last 2 games.....drng dring. Mr Khudo are you ready ???

Maybe so but even though they were given a 3 goal gift lead they couldn score 1 more goal in 50 min?  Brutal.  2 on 1, 3 on 1, 4 on 2 and they can't even get a shot on net.  Earth to Krejci... when are you finished your vacation?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

listless o and sleepy d.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Kelly, -3.  Bourque and Peverley -2.  Hamilton and Seidenberg torched twice for the tying and the winning goal.  Just a thought, but I might not have Hamilton and Seidenberg on with the third line.

I didn't know Khudo could play 3rd line C.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Not Rask's fault.  The D play has been OVER-rated since Day 1.  This team can't hold a lead, spends way too much time in its own zone, and can't control the neutral zone.    

1. They had NO business getting a 3 goal lead (a penalty shot and a dumb call on Ovie)

2. Anyone who felt safe with that is delusional. (the Bs haven't been good at holding leads lately, in case you haven't noticed)

3. The Habs game DID do what th Canucks game did last January - throw the off their momentum.

4. They need a D-man, not a fwd.

Let's see how many weeks of 500 hockey we'll have to watch now...

Great job by the Caps.  Well deserved.  Outplayed us in every way.  

Thats a little over the top ipot, if the B's would have scored on one of their 2 on 1's or 3 on 1's or 4 on 2's they would have won going away,but bad passing,holding onto the puck too long and Holtby making some big saves prevented that. The Bruins lost in OT, it happens.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's way too early,  even in a shortened season,to panic. They've grabbed 31 of a possible 40 points, and 13 of the last 16. They're playing .775 hockey so far this season. Only Anaheim (.786) and Chicago (.935) are doing better. A bad game? Sure. But bad games will happen - I still think they need another third line wing and a depth D, but this is still a VERY good team, and panicking doesn't make much sense (and neither does benching the starting goaltender for a team that has the third best points percentage in the league).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

This is it ...

khudo has the opportunity to show the fans who is the #1 .....another of my prediction will be right ...knew it ...Stanley told you so,.....

Yes Rask has looked ordinary the last 2 games,and the Bruins can't win with ordinary goaltending they don't have the offence for that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to red75's comment:

It's way too early,  even in a shortened season,to panic. They've grabbed 31 of a possible 40 points, and 13 of the last 16. They're playing .775 hockey so far this season. Only Anaheim (.786) and Chicago (.935) are doing better. A bad game? Sure. But bad games will happen - I still think they need another third line wing and a depth D, but this is still a VERY good team, and panicking doesn't make much sense (and neither does benching the starting goaltender for a team that has the third best points percentage in the league).

They haven't looked good from the start,but they had Rask to bail them out,have they even scored more than 3 goals in a game this year

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What do you expect when Julien keeps both Bourque and thornton on the ice ?? That "fight" with Erskine was a disgrace to hockey [ EEH Claude}. Once again only Bergie's line played well even though Washington checked them closely, or tried to, and Seggy had an average game. Horton is just not playing well, and there's no one on the bench to fill in. Without an agressive Horts, that line is mediocre.  Kelly is the only consistent player on the 3rd, and Bourque's lack of NHL skills ia constantly noticed. He can't check and is knocked on his rear end whenever he is close to net front. Campbell and Paille are Ok in the PK, but that's all. As noted the past few weeks, Ference and Seids are fading and need a fix. Cannot do a wholesale fix, so start with Bourque and Thornton, no more hugs and loyalty, plus bring in Krug.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I'm not so sure it's too early to be concerned.  This is reminding me a lot of last year.  They were on a good roll, racking up points, but by the end of the roll they were still winning but not playing very well.  They never got it back. 

There are a few things to be concerned about, that were present long before last night.  For one, lack of scoring depth.  Where would the team be without Marchand and his unexpected production?  Third line needs to score some, and the forth needs to chip in occasionally.  Not happening.  Another is the inability to shut the door on team;s, and not jsut explosive team's but average team's.  Is it the killer instinct? Not sure it's not a laziness.  That can be hard to shake if true.

Yes, they are still a good team, but I was hoping for more.  Rarely have they looked like a championship team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Keep up those frequent flier miles Peter, the 3rd line is not going to fix it self. Bruins are most defenitely going to need a veteran Dman in case Ference and Boychuk can't get their act together.

Khudobin will never the #1 goalie in Boston but he does need to play more, can't defend some of the goals Rask has let in the past two games. Suddenly the Bruins blueline can't get the puck out of their own end and I don't like it, it's bad. Changes need to come.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I'm not so sure it's too early to be concerned.  This is reminding me a lot of last year.  They were on a good roll, racking up points, but by the end of the roll they were still winning but not playing very well.  They never got it back. 

There are a few things to be concerned about, that were present long before last night.  For one, lack of scoring depth.  Where would the team be without Marchand and his unexpected production?  Third line needs to score some, and the forth needs to chip in occasionally.  Not happening.  Another is the inability to shut the door on team;s, and not jsut explosive team's but average team's.  Is it the killer instinct? Not sure it's not a laziness.  That can be hard to shake if true.

Yes, they are still a good team, but I was hoping for more.  Rarely have they looked like a championship team.

[/QUOTE]

Well put

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Two 4 goal games in a row, and he still has a half goal a game better GAA than Khudo. Try another one Stanley.

Red what if Khudo comes out with a shut out in Toronto ???   Do you think CJ would come back with Rask against the Flyers ???  And what if Khudo gets back to back games and the Bruins win both games and Khudo shines ....this is his moment and believe me he will do everything he can to stay in the net ....the moment I was waiting for ...and I will be in Boston March 9th to support him ...and you will hear me yelling '''KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO '''

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm not going to panic, because what Red said is true. However, in their 3 losses the B's did blow a lead. That's a trend I don't like. In the past this team wouldn't take the teeth off the jugular when they had a team by the throat. Not blaming Rask for the last 2 games, but we certainly don't have an issue placing blame on Khudo when he allows questionable goals. Rask has been beaten on good goals, but he's not making those timely saves when the team needs it. The O.T goal last night would've beaten anybody. The shot never should've made it to the net to begin with. 2 d men and a lazy forward was almost on his back for Gawd sakes! Ovie besides his hat-trick game had his best game of the season & had a bur in his saddle last nite & he was flying, but that's no excuse to give up a 3-0 lead. This team is far better than that. 

Stanley just stop it! Take your meds & stop being a troll ash hole twit! Unless Rask gets hurt Khudo will never replace him as a #1. EVER! So, quit being an idiot with your stupid asine threads! I get blasted for my trade one's, but mine aren't fantasy hockey! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Red what if Khudo comes out with a shut out in Toronto ???   Do you think CJ would come back with Rask against the Flyers ???  And what if Khudo gets back to back games and the Bruins win both games and Khudo shines ....this is his moment and believe me he will do everything he can to stay in the net ....the moment I was waiting for ...and I will be in Boston March 9th to support him ...and you will hear me yelling '''KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO '''

In October, you might have to travel to Russia for him to hear you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Miss me yet ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Keep up those frequent flier miles Peter, the 3rd line is not going to fix it self. Bruins are most defenitely going to need a veteran Dman in case Ference and Boychuk can't get their act together.

Khudobin will never the #1 goalie in Boston but he does need to play more, can't defend some of the goals Rask has let in the past two games. Suddenly the Bruins blueline can't get the puck out of their own end and I don't like it, it's bad. Changes need to come.

Agree with surfacing concerns about Boychuk and Ference.  I would like to see PC get a left-side #3 d-man to play along side Hamilton, and move Seidenberg to the top pair where he will be in the playoffs.  That means JB would be out and could be used to get this player.

Also agree that the 3rd-line is in a bad funk.  Can't get rid of them all, but I trust Kelly more than Peverley, and have zero faith in Bourque. Maybe Caron takes CB's spot, and Peverley gets moved?

I don't know, maybe I am over-reacting a bit.  Just hate to see this team give up 3rd period leads and trying to think forward to the playoffs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Miss me yet ?

COMON! Wensink, don't even go there! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

While I will be in Boston I will buy a Khudo jersey ...and wear it Saturday ....

KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO KHUDO

IT IS YOUR TIME PROOVE ME RIGHT PLEASE ! ! ! !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Holy krap

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Agree with surfacing concerns about Boychuk and Ference.  I would like to see PC get a left-side #3 d-man to play along side Hamilton, and move Seidenberg to the top pair where he will be in the playoffs.  That means JB would be out and could be used to get this player.

Also agree that the 3rd-line is in a bad funk.  Can't get rid of them all, but I trust Kelly more than Peverley, and have zero faith in Bourque. Maybe Caron takes CB's spot, and Peverley gets moved?

I don't know, maybe I am over-reacting a bit.  Just hate to see this team give up 3rd period leads and trying to think forward to the playoffs.

Not over-reacting but you need to stop a bad trend is all, before it really starts to fester. Small changes like adding depth is not a big thing. Caron and/or Spooner will be a temporary thing before someone gets moved.

More than one person has mentioned to me last night and today, Calgary scouts were at the game last night. No it doesn't mean the "I" word but I do believe PC is working the phones...It will be a trade like the Atlanta trade 2 years ago.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

what b's would calgary want after last night?