ESPN commentary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

ESPN commentary

Just read two stories on "Bleacher Report" which questioned why Claude had replaced Thornton with Caron for game six. Just reinforces how utterly stupid these so-caslled sports "journalists" are. Absolutely no understanding of Hockey or the coach's decisions. Of course Claude wouldn't tell them either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: ESPN commentary

Is Caron also a face off guy?Thought i heard during the game 6 broadcast Greg Millen allude to the fact that Caron was better at faceoffs and with Bergy unable to take draws Caron was a better option to have in the line up.Maybe Caron was in the line up because CJ wanted a different look but i think it was a last minute descision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I think ESPN Boston delved into this saying the same thing 50below. If Bergeron needed to be pulled, Caron was a better top 9 replacement than Thornton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN commentary:
    [QUOTE]I think ESPN Boston delved into this saying the same thing 50below. If Bergeron needed to be pulled, Caron was a better top 9 replacement than Thornton.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]
    He can kill penalties and he's a great skater compared to Thornton. I mean really, should I be able to hear Thornton's skates clunk on the ice everytime he takes a stride, all the way from my house?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlankStares. Show BlankStares's posts

Until the sports channel that will not be named starts to show hockey as a sport, it does not exist.

My cable goes from Comcast sports net, to something fuzzy with a bunch of old men trying to sound cool, to NESN.

That middle channel is just a stepping stone to real sports channels (That is when NESN is not blatantly advertising the Liverpool team.)