ESPNBoston's Jimmy Murphy Is A Clown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

ESPNBoston's Jimmy Murphy Is A Clown

Did Anybody see the twitter conversation between Murphy and Aaron Ward during the Leafs series?  Murphy said that Chara should be stripped of his captaincy.  I just saw that today.  I thought it was hillarious for a press guy to think that he knows more than a former teammate.

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2013/5/14/4331000/confirmed-aaron-ward-still-thinks-chara-is-great

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: ESPNBoston's Jimmy Murphy Is A Clown

He is awful.  Cant stand this guy.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Great job by Wardo putting him in his place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

and what a clown he is. The fact this guy makes money for spewing that nonsense is ridiculous. He writes drivel.

I have a suspicion that nitwit Murphy is actually Mitcho98

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Did Anybody see the twitter conversation between Murphy and Aaron Ward during the Leafs series?  Murphy said that Chara should be stripped of his captaincy.  I just saw that today.  I thought it was hillarious for a press guy to think that he knows more than a former teammate.

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2013/5/14/4331000/confirmed-aaron-ward-still-thinks-chara-is-great

I kind of forgot that Murphy even existed until just now. He's a hack who hasn't got the common sense to concede defeat, even after his "opinion" was proven to be way off base by someone definitely in the know. Twitter is a wonderful in some ways. I love how it can keep some clowns like Murphy immediately in check. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What a fool.

He's talking as if he knows and a freakin' player comes in and tells him that hes wrong.

And then he keeps going.

Stop.  Bow down.  Walk away. 

Unreal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I like his tweet where he says  speaking that Bergeron is the real CAPTAIN  "Lot's I know I can't write but trust me that is the case."

Really ? and he's debating this with Chara's former teammate and d-partner at times. goodnewsbears that's the perfect title.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I loved when he said: "Bergeron learned from Chara. LOL"  He was laughing at Ward like he was as clueless as RWTK.