1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Evander Kane trade rumours

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This kid is the real deal ...already an impact player at 19 ...he will be even better than Malkin 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i can see Dallas wanting to dump him and take on more salary. Who would ant a kid who you say is the "real deal" ?

[/QUOTE]

50, I hate to say it but he might be right about Nichushkin. I also know that Dallas isn't looking to give him up because they also see some Malkin in his game.

[/QUOTE]

The kid is good, but even in his rookie year, you knew everytime Malkin was on the ice. Maybe in time, but thats a pretty high standard there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Another player. I would love to see with the Bruins is Ryan Johansen , I would give Marchand, McQuaid, Caron, Subban and 2014 & 2015 first round picks for that kid ....

[/QUOTE]

You are insane, and a complete idiot

[/QUOTE]

Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Love Kane & would love to see in him in Boston, but not at the expense of Marchand. I also don't want Boston giving up Subban either. If the Jets are after 2 top 6 immediately? I don't know of too many teams that will be interested. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This kid is the real deal ...already an impact player at 19 ...he will be even better than Malkin 

Yeah, i can see Dallas wanting to dump him and take on more salary. Who would ant a kid who you say is the "real deal" ?

50, I hate to say it but he might be right about Nichushkin. I also know that Dallas isn't looking to give him up because they also see some Malkin in his game.

[/QUOTE]

The kid is good, but even in his rookie year, you knew everytime Malkin was on the ice. Maybe in time, but thats a pretty high standard there.

[/QUOTE]

Kel, I don't believe Malkin played as an 18 year old though. Drafted in '04 but didn't play until 2006-07.