Feaster's shoelaces, necktie, and belt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Feaster's shoelaces, necktie, and belt

Were they confiscated?

One would hope. He must be the most irate person in hockey right now. I've never seen a GM so royally screwed with before.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Feaster's shoelaces, necktie, and belt

I don't understand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I don't understand.

So you've never been in jail?  That's what they take away from you so you don't hang yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Were they confiscated?

One would hope. He must be the most irate person in hockey right now. I've never seen a GM so royally screwed with before.

Why is Feaster so irate?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is there video of him speaking to the media ?

If there is a video and it is him in jail I don't want to see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't understand.

So you've never been in jail?  That's what they take away from you so you don't hang yourself.

[/QUOTE]

No. I'm sure NAS has been in jail.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I understand the reference, BHab.  I just don't know why Feaster would be suicidal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

No. I'm sure NAS has been in jail.

I've been in the clink for drunken stupidity, but never prison!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I thought this was going to be a link to Craig'sList.

http://o.canada.com/2013/07/03/flames-gm-feaster-hunting-for-centres-during-nhl-free-agency/

http://www.canada.com/sports/hockey/Feaster+says+Flames+have+draft+free+agency/8528194/story.html

Good news for the Flames?  Their first two picks were Monahan and Poirier.  Monahan could well be the rock on which they can stand to get out of that morass, and I've seen a bit of Poirier as well - talented, honest player though not a guy I spent a lot of time watching, if you know what I mean.  Sven Baertschi is a kid with upside.

The bad news?

- First and foremost, look at the face on Feaster.

- Dennis Wideman is their top defenseman.  Giordano is their #2.  After that it's retreadsville.  The top D prospect is Wotherspoon, a Canadian WJHC vet who played with Seth Jones in Portland.

- Their top six is Cammalleri, Hudler, Stajan, Glencross and...if they're lucky, Baertschi and Backlund.  If they're not, David Jones and Lee Stempniak. 

- The only goalies they've signed are Karri Ramo and Joey MacDonald.  Thomas, Bryzgalov, and Theodore are the only FA options out there - retreadsville rather than a guy who might be the next Craig Anderson.

The have more cap space available than anyone other than the Jets and Islanders, and just about anyone on the FA list would have improved that team.  They didn't win FA.  They are AWFUL.  Who's the projected #1 overall because only a lottery loss will keep him from being a Flame.

Are you not entertained?!?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I've been in the clink for drunken stupidity, but never prison!

Same here.  We were blotto and they people we hitch hiked with dropped us off in Athol MA.  We had no idea where we were - which happened to be the state police barracks lawn.  Then a statie drove up and told us there were nice people inside that would let us stay the night.  So we walked up to the door and quickly realized  we were tricked when we saw the guy with the smokey the bear hat and big black shiney boots.  We said we made a mistake, but the statie in the patrol car pulled up and told them to take us in.

It was the 70's and we were heavily under the influence.

And we didn't see Feaster in there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I thought this was going to be a link to Craig'sList.

http://o.canada.com/2013/07/03/flames-gm-feaster-hunting-for-centres-during-nhl-free-agency/

http://www.canada.com/sports/hockey/Feaster+says+Flames+have+draft+free+agency/8528194/story.html

Good news for the Flames?  Their first two picks were Monahan and Poirier.  Monahan could well be the rock on which they can stand to get out of that morass, and I've seen a bit of Poirier as well - talented, honest player though not a guy I spent a lot of time watching, if you know what I mean.  Sven Baertschi is a kid with upside.

The bad news?

First and foremost, look at the face on Feaster.

- Dennis Wideman is their top defenseman.  Giordano is their #2.  After that it's retreadsville.  The top D prospect is Wotherspoon, a Canadian WJHC vet who played with Seth Jones in Portland.

- Their top six is Cammalleri, Hudler, Stajan, Glencross and...if they're lucky, Baertschi and Backlund.  If they're not, David Jones and Lee Stempniak. 

- The only goalies they've signed are Karri Ramo and Joey MacDonald.  Thomas, Bryzgalov, and Theodore are the only FA options out there - retreadsville rather than a guy who might be the next Craig Anderson.

The have more cap space available than anyone other than the Jets and Islanders, and just about anyone on the FA list would have improved that team.  They didn't win FA.  They are AWFUL.  Who's the projected #1 overall because only a lottery loss will keep him from being a Flame.

Are you not entertained?!?!

Ain't that the truth.