Finally GAME DAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Finally GAME DAY

The posts were starting to get a little thin here as of late. We finally have a game to discuss. Perdictions, Facts, Nuggets of details. Here is the starting line up. 

Records: Hurricanes 2-2-1, Bruins 2-3-0

Projected Bruins lineup:

Milan Lucic-Tyler Seguin-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Rich Peverley
    Benoit Pouliot-Chris Kelly-Jordan Caron
    Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
    Dennis Seidenberg-Joe Corvo
    Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid

Tim Thomas
    Tuukka Rask

Healthy scratch: Matt Bartkowski

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Finally GAME DAY

Kaberle finally got his ring today. 

That will be all he has to celebrate.

4-2 Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I predict that, at the current rate, MacFact will have more posts than me by Christmas, and over 80% of them will be on threads he started.

What happened, old timer - you retire and suddenly have time on your hands?

(I kid, I kid....)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

i thought I was the oldest "timer' on here. but there are some comments that are not always appreciated by the cognescenti

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Very Funny Bookboy. No offense taken I get it was in jest. Ebbs and flows in life my son. More time on my hands recently for sure. 

On a less personal note. In our building we should win tonight. Do you think there is enough chemistry between Lucic Seguin and Horton. I still think you need to cetner these guys with someone else and have someone around Seguin that works in his style. But I really think Seguin needs to stay at center and all this talk the other night on the telecast that he will be a winger for the Bruins is silly. He just needs the right combination of wingers. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Finally GAME DAY:
    [QUOTE]Very Funny Bookboy. No offense taken I get it was in jest. Ebbs and flows in life my son. More time on my hands recently for sure.  On a less personal note. In our building we should win tonight. Do you think there is enough chemistry between Lucic Seguin and Horton. I still think you need to cetner these guys with someone else and have someone around Seguin that works in his style. But I really think Seguin needs to stay at center and all this talk the other night on the telecast that he will be a winger for the Bruins is silly. He just needs the right combination of wingers. 
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]
    Mac, glad you've got more free time to contribute. This forum contains more legit hockey discussion than you can find just about anywhere. I'm glad you've decided to join in. Cheers!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Just curious....Have the Bruins played Pouliot with Seguin centreing that line ? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No Stuke I think Kelly centered Caron and Seguin but I don't recall Benoit skating with them before Krejci got hurt. I was thinking about that the other day...Won't find out tonight #46 still mending...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What game? Bruins played the first 2 minutes and then quit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Cam Ward is like a giant whie stopper in the goal mouth.

Old time Bruins hockey.
    If you can't win 'em
    Beat 'em.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ok now we got a ballgame now nice screen by Marchand!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Ok now we got a ballgame now nice screen by Marchand!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    The refs just threw a wrench into those plans. Chara called for a high-stick when it wasn't above his waist. Atrocious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Devorski you _____ ______!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

what the hell can we show up for  rask when he is in net?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

I want someone to beat the shiiit out of that ginger Staal

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

cJ has to tell his team to maintain compsure they lost it in the 3rd thats what cost us

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe we went a bit far.  But Carolina was starting to look scared.  If the refs didn't make a single call, we probably would have won.  The Canes needed the refs protection.  I don't like that team.  Especially Staal.  Oooo wooopty dooo you finally got a goal after three minutes of 5 on three.  That's all.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]
    5-1/2 minutes of 5 on 3 tonight for Carolina.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe we went a bit far.  But Carolina was starting to look scared.  If the refs didn't make a single call, we probably would have won.  The Canes needed the refs protection.  I don't like that team.  Especially Staal.  Oooo wooopty dooo you finally got a goal after three minutes of 5 on three.  That's all.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Scared?  Of what?  They have Brent

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]cJ has to tell his team to maintain compsure they lost it in the 3rd thats what cost us
    Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]

No. Digging a 2-0 hole and playing without our heart (or heads) is what lost it for us.