Finally, Komisarek Wins a Fight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Finally, Komisarek Wins a Fight

NHL Star Accused of Punching Woman in Nightclub

Toronto Maple Leafs all-star Mike Komisarek is on thin ice with the LAPD -- after the hockey player allegedly punched a woman in the face at an L.A. nightclub earlier this month ... TMZ has learned. 

0121_Mike-Komisarek-getty

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse was named in a police reportfiled by a woman who claims the whole thing went down after Komisarek decided to lift her up in the air at a Hollywood nightclub. 

We're told the woman claims she demanded Komisarek put her down -- but he refused -- so she slapped him in the face. 

The woman claims Komisarek immediately set her down ... and then punched her in the face, causing her to bleed.  

The woman claims Komisarek left the club ... so she went to the cops. We're told investigators are hoping to speak with the NHL star as soon as they get the chance. 

So far, no comment from Komisarek's camp. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Finally, Komisarek Wins a Fight

A couple of thoughts on this one:

1) Are we sure Komisarek won the fight?  Sounds like it might have been a draw.
    2) Do we know who wrote the headline for this story..."NHL star"???  I was thinking that it would actually be an NHL star, not a mediocre player like Komisarek. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Finally, Komisarek Wins a Fight:
    [QUOTE]http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/22/nhl-star-mike-komisarek-punch-nightclub-woman-attack-lawsuit-investigation/ NHL Star Accused of Punching Woman in Nightclub 1/22/2011 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff     Toronto Maple Leafs  all-star  Mike Komisarek  is on thin ice with the LAPD -- after the hockey player allegedly punched a woman in the face at an L.A. nightclub earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse was named in a police  report filed  by a woman who  claims  the whole thing went down after Komisarek decided to lift her up in the air at a  Hollywood  nightclub.  We're told the woman claims she demanded Komisarek put her down -- but he refused -- so she slapped him in the face.  The woman claims Komisarek immediately set her down ... and then punched her in the face, causing her to bleed.   The woman claims Komisarek left the club ... so she went to the cops. We're told investigators are hoping to speak with the NHL star as soon as they get the chance.  So far, no comment from Komisarek's camp. 
    Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]
    That boy has never been the same since the Lucic fight ( fights ), calling Komisarek a star.......well...he gets paid like one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Geez, I  hope this doesn't cause him to miss any games.

Seriously.

I firmly believe he HURTS the Leafs more than he helps when he's in the line up.

And I want that Leafs draft pick to be as good as possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Finally, Komisarek Wins a Fight:[QUOTE]A couple of thoughts on this one: 1) Are we sure Komisarek won the fight?  Sounds like it might have been a draw. 2) Do we know who wrote the headline for this story..."NHL star"???  I was thinking that it would actually be an NHL star, not a mediocre player like Komisarek. Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Well played Crowls touche Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

//the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse// Line of the year!   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

LOL.  Great thread Ergo, great comments above too.  I'm sure it was hard to get a positive ID on him since he still probably turtled 5 seconds into the fight.  A class act all around.

"NHL star", "defensive powerhouse" -- either the most sarcastic reporter ever, or someone who has never watched hockey...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Toronto Maple Leafs all-star Mike Komisarek is on thin ice with the LAPD -- after the hockey player allegedly punched a woman in the face at an L.A. nightclub earlier this month ... TMZ has learned. 

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse was named in a police reportfiled by a woman who claims the whole thing went down after Komisarek decided to lift her up in the air at a Hollywood nightclub. 

We're told the woman claims she demanded Komisarek put her down -- but he refused -- so she slapped him in the face. 

The woman claims Komisarek immediately set her down ... and then punched her in the face, causing her to bleed.  

The woman claims Komisarek left the club ... so she went to the cops. We're told investigators are hoping to speak with the NHL star as soon as they get the chance. 

So far, no comment from Komisarek's camp. 

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow the steelers might be interested............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

LOL- Funny stuff!!!!!!
    He is playing like a bum in Toronto
    I think he is like 5 or 6 in Leafs Depth chart

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Im sure the woman will win after she sues his azz bigtime....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Finally, Komisarek Wins a Fight:
    [QUOTE]Geez, I  hope this doesn't cause him to miss any games. Seriously. I firmly believe he HURTS the Leafs more than he helps when he's in the line up. And I want that Leafs draft pick to be as good as possible.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Another wonderful signing by Brian Burke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Brian Burke=Mike O'Connell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Somewhere Khabibulin is laughing, he is no longer the drunk loser of the NHL.