Finaly got my Game 2 Playoff tickets today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Finaly got my Game 2 Playoff tickets today

I had to go through a ticket brocker site but just glad to have the searching done with. I paid 279 total for a pair of balcony seats. After searching around varrious sites its the cheapest I could find. I didn't wana risk waiting any longer because if we play the habs ( wich i am hopeing) they will be even more i am sure. Anyone of you who are going did you get your tickets through scalplers? If so what did it run you back out of curriosity? I might have been able to get them cheaper on the street before the game but wanted to make sure I had my tickets before I make the 6 hour drive to boston. Anyway I am Fing pumped! When the playoffs start is a new start and I will have the past memories forgot or drunk out of me before the game! Those ticket sites all hit you with BS service charges on each ticket btw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Finaly got my Game 2 Playoff tickets today

Lucic,
    Have fun at the game.  I was at the Islander game tuesday and paid 220 for section 5 row 23 at the box office.  They had plenty of seats left.  I laughed when she told me the price.  I said it was the Islanders and the 2nd last game of the season.  The topper was Thorton scored.  I just had a debate prior to leaving how he should be watching the playoffs.  he then smashed one in right in front of me.  I said the rowdy crowd here would have loved my $h it eating grin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

I got lucky and got a pair in sec 318 for $90 each but I got them about a month ago and now the prices are rediculous. Hope it's a 7:30 Sat night start vs the Habs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Finaly got my Game 2 Playoff tickets today:
    [QUOTE]Lucic, Have fun at the game.  I was at the Islander game tuesday and paid 220 for section 5 row 23 at the box office.  They had plenty of seats left.  I laughed when she told me the price.  I said it was the Islanders and the 2nd last game of the season.  The topper was Thorton scored.  I just had a debate prior to leaving how he should be watching the playoffs.  he then smashed one in right in front of me.  I said the rowdy crowd here would have loved my $h it eating grin.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Haha nice sounds like you had a good time I have never witnessed shawn get a goal in person but have seen his fists in action more than a few times in person. Always nice when you can get tickets for face value. Just hope the bruins ( not trying to think negative) on't get shutout in the game I am going to. I am takeing my father and the last time I took him to a game the bruins got shutout in game 2 of the carolina series in 09! So pumped playoff atmosphere is the most fun I have at bruins games. Its like an outer body experience expecialy when they win!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I got lucky and got a pair in sec 318 for $90 each but I got them about a month ago and now the prices are rediculous. Hope it's a 7:30 Sat night start vs the Habs
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

Yea I would say you got a good deal bassed on the prices I had seen searching. I hope its the habs if we play them I will have to wear my chara jersey! If not probably go with the 70's black 4 bobby orr Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

i got my tix through a ticket broker site executive suite 636 for $191 a piece yesterday i had to lock em up it was too good to pass up espicially if they play the habs have a great time if any one need tix ill give u the site the prices were prety reasonable

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]i got my tix through a ticket broker site executive suite 636 for $191 a piece yesterday i had to lock em up it was too good to pass up espicially if they play the habs have a great time if any one need tix ill give u the site the prices were prety reasonable
    Posted by habhater1[/QUOTE]

Nice me and the old man will be at Sullivans tap having some cold ones before the game I like that bar the best feel right at home there being from maine! Nice dive bar haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Anyone know if the bruns are gona be planning a block party outside in the bruins parkig lot for any of the game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Finaly got my Game 2 Playoff tickets today:
    [QUOTE]I had to go through a ticket brocker site but just glad to have the searching done with. I paid 279 total for a pair of balcony seats. After searching around varrious sites its the cheapest I could find. I didn't wana risk waiting any longer because if we play the habs ( wich i am hopeing) they will be even more i am sure. Anyone of you who are going did you get your tickets through scalplers? If so what did it run you back out of curriosity? I might have been able to get them cheaper on the street before the game but wanted to make sure I had my tickets before I make the 6 hour drive to boston. Anyway I am Fing pumped! When the playoffs start is a new start and I will have the past memories forgot or drunk out of me before the game! Those ticket sites all hit you with BS service charges on each ticket btw
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I've paid $216 for 2 tickets in the balcony...row 13 ....I will be there 2 hours before the game .....Cant wait .....GO BRUINS GO  !    ALL THE WAY

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I got lucky and got a pair in sec 318 for $90 each but I got them about a month ago and now the prices are rediculous. Hope it's a 7:30 Sat night start vs the Habs
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup

LOL  what the hell are you going with tics !  I want to sit right near you and discuss your commenting on this board from years past. 
    On another note I can't believe you gave the Jacobs family some of your money.

P.S. make sure to purchase HotDogs and beer !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Finaly got my Game 2 Playoff tickets today : I've paid $216 for 2 tickets in the balcony...row 13 ....I will be there 2 hours before the game .....Cant wait .....GO BRUINS GO  !    ALL THE WAY Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley what section are you in ? I am in balcony 308 row 14 wish it was last row because i like standing alot during the game but i think last row is 15 or 16 if i remeber right. Legion what section are you in? Would buy you a beer for that montreal ticket offer earlier in the season that I wasn't able to make.