Fire Geoff Ward To Send A Message!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

Fire Geoff Ward To Send A Message!!!

Not to the team, but to the coaching staff (mainly humpty dumpty). The power play has been awful for 2 seasons, this year we have the personel, I think its Geoff Ward's awful PP scheme. By firing him I think it lets CJ know that the end is near for him if he doesn't do anything. I used to support CJ but now I want him gone. He seems like he doesn't care and it rubs off on the players. Yesterday's comments on Lucic was the last straw for me. How are you not going to support your player when he got jipped with that penalty. Instead he semi calls out Lucic. P.S. his system s ucks and is hurting the team offensively.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Fire Geoff Ward To Send A Message!!!

Just fire cj for god sakes. and dont tell me they wont wanna pay him to sit at home because there prepared to eat ryders salary if they have to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Geoff Ward To Send A Message!!!:
    [QUOTE]Just fire cj for god sakes. and dont tell me they wont wanna pay him to sit at home because there prepared to eat ryders salary if they have to.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

Actually they weren't prepared to do that as all. No way was Jacobs going to eat that cash, nor is going to eat another screw up for a coach (Lewis) that Chiapet gave a multi year extension too without accomplishing anything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

His defense first style isn't even working this season.  They are getting outshot practically every game and if Thomas hasn't stood on his head every game he has played, their record would be something closer to Tuukka's win %.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

I think it's time for the coaching staff to be shown the door as well. CJ was canned in NJ before the playoffs for a reason. This team has taken on the identity of it's coaching staff.

It was interesting to hear Milbury and PJ stock on the cbc coverage of the game tonight between periods.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC%27s_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/1237534952/ID=1699881526

Milbury said something like its up to the coaching staff and the players to decide in the dressing room what they want to do about guys like Subban and Lapierre. Then he said he'd know what he would do about them if he was the coach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Samurai killing. Nice.