First Coach Fired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: First Coach Fired

#whatthehelldidIdotogetpulledintothis?Iwasjustsittingherethinkingabout-writinganovelabouthowteamcanadamayhavethedeepestscoringofany-ofthetopteamsinthisolympicsandhowthat'sthefirsttimeindecadesyoucould-saythatbutofcoursethefullstoryisalwayscanyouscoremorethantheother-teamandthat'sgoingtobetherealchallengegivencanada'scropofgoalieswhen-thiscrapgetslaidatmydoorstepbyshupeandthentherestofyoubastichesjust-pileonlikehisronettesorthosecreepy-clonewomenbehindrobertpalmerinthat-onevideodamnthat'sharsh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

#whatthehelldidIdotogetpulledintothis?Iwasjustsittingherethinkingabout-writinganovelabouthowteamcanadamayhavethedeepestscoringofany-ofthetopteamsinthisolympicsandhowthat'sthefirsttimeindecadesyoucould-saythatbutofcoursethefullstoryisalwayscanyouscoremorethantheother-teamandthat'sgoingtobetherealchallengegivencanada'scropofgoalieswhen-thiscrapgetslaidatmydoorstepbyshupeandthentherestofyoubastichesjust-pileonlikehisronettesorthosecreepy-clonewomenbehindrobertpalmerinthat-onevideodamnthat'sharsh

LMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So who is " Second Coach Fired " ?

I'm going with Bob Hartley

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Where there is a will, there is a way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm going to tweet that LoL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I'm going to tweet that LoL

How many of us read it.  Im guilty.  Haha. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It took me a bit and my eyes started to hurt but I got the through.

Much better than reading the Te@ b@ggers spin on the debt ceiling!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I think Laviolette is a good coach and doesn't get enough credit for coming back against the Bruins in that infamous series a few years ago.

Most of the credit should go to Mike Richards for knocking Krejci out, that was the series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

So who is " Second Coach Fired " ?

I'm going with Bob Hartley

Flames roster is in a major makeover so i think Hartley will at least get this year and maybe next. I'll go with Richards from Columbus (not Davidson's or Kekalainen's pick) or Yeo in Minnesota.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Calgary's tied for first in the Pacific - why would they fire Hartley?!?!  They've been remarkably competitive, and what was I saying about Monahan last year?  He's only getting 13 minutes a game, but he's a point/game player through three games.

My guesses (I never put in my own picks on this question even though I asked it): DeBoer and Dave Tippett.  Maybe Capuano.  I think the Isles expect to get back to the playoffs - that they've turned the corner - and if they're on the outside looking in at the quarter pole, they may panic and make a move so as not to let the season get away.

Are you not entertained?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Calgary's tied for first in the Pacific - why would they fire Hartley?!?!  They've been remarkably competitive, and what was I saying about Monahan last year?  He's only getting 13 minutes a game, but he's a point/game player through three games.

My guesses (I never put in my own picks on this question even though I asked it): DeBoer and Dave Tippett.  Maybe Capuano.  I think the Isles expect to get back to the playoffs - that they've turned the corner - and if they're on the outside looking in at the quarter pole, they may panic and make a move so as not to let the season get away.

And bring in Ron Wilson !! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That would be funny.  Speaking of funny, what are the odds that the answer is Kirk Muller, replaced with Paul Maurice?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Pacific must be bad . Calgary lost 2 games they were leading by 4-1 and 3-1 in OT.  Didn't look that good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That would be funny.  Speaking of funny, what are the odds that the answer is Kirk Muller, replaced with Paul Maurice?

Would not shock me. Perhaps 3rd time is the charm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

50/50?