Fletcher Arrested On Flight from Orlando

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Fletcher Arrested On Flight from Orlando

Visibly drunk and wearing a Boston Bruins jersey, trying to open an airplane door mid-flight...I laughed...way to represent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

What are the odds this was actually Fletch. Im going 4-1.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

That is some funny sh*t

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Some forensics

Drunk: We know Fletch loves to drink
    Bruins Crazy: Sounds like Fletch
    43 Years old: Sounds close I dont know how old fletch is.

The big question is coming from Tampa? How did Fletch get from Denver to Tampa, ski halfway and then roll the rest of the way downhill using his momentum? The questions the questions....

Wait

Multiple passengers on the flight say the man was "foul-mouthed and drunk,"

and

I had to sit next to him the whole . . . flight,'' Tighe tells the Globe. "He was just a jackas*. He was just a drunken guy."

Yup, thats Fletcher LOL />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I'm not sure why Fletcher would be flying from Orlando to Boston as I'm pretty sure that he lives in Colorado but in any case if you need bail money Fletch just chime in and I'm here for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

LOL.

First off, I really, really appreciate the bail money sent to me by Greatseason's wife.

Secondly, if these people think that's the first time I've been called a "foul-mouthed drunk", well...I say "f*#%* ^&$#*&!"

I was minding my own business on the flight, sipping at a liter of Jameson's, and mumbling out loud about my feelings towards PK Subban and Mike Cammalleri.  Some other passengers complained about my cursing and the odor of my Bruins jersey (which I've been wearing continuously since the playoffs started), so I tell them to shut up.  Several tourists from Montreal then called 911 and started whineing and crying about the whole thing.  Then I pull out some Portuguese food I got at Epcot and start eating.  Wow, that was awful.  The food was so rancid and terrible that I immediately realize I am going to vomit, so instead of hitting the surrounding passengers, I calmly tried to open the emergency door and vomit outside.

All a big misunderstanding... 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Fletcher Arrested On Flight from Orlando:
    [QUOTE]LOL. First off, I really, really appreciate the bail money sent to me by Greatseason's wife. Secondly, if these people think that's the first time I've been called a "foul-mouthed drunk", well...I say "f*#%* ^&$#*&!" I was minding my own business on the flight, sipping at a liter of Jameson's, and mumbling out loud about my feelings towards PK Subban and Mike Cammalleri.  Some other passengers complained about my cursing and the odor of my Bruins jersey (which I've been wearing continuously since the playoffs started), so I tell them to shut up.  Several tourists from Montreal then called 911 and started whineing and crying about the whole thing.  Then I pull out some Portuguese food I got at Epcot and start eating.  Wow, that was awful.  The food was so rancid and terrible that I immediately realize I am going to vomit, so instead of hitting the surrounding passengers, I calmly tried to open the emergency door and vomit outside. All a big misunderstanding... 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Outstanding post. You even managed to sneak a good dig at greatloser well done Fletch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]LOL. First off, I really, really appreciate the bail money sent to me by Greatseason's wife. Secondly, if these people think that's the first time I've been called a "foul-mouthed drunk", well...I say "f*#%* ^&$#*&!" I was minding my own business on the flight, sipping at a liter of Jameson's, and mumbling out loud about my feelings towards PK Subban and Mike Cammalleri.  Some other passengers complained about my cursing and the odor of my Bruins jersey (which I've been wearing continuously since the playoffs started), so I tell them to shut up.  Several tourists from Montreal then called 911 and started whineing and crying about the whole thing.  Then I pull out some Portuguese food I got at Epcot and start eating.  Wow, that was awful.  The food was so rancid and terrible that I immediately realize I am going to vomit, so instead of hitting the surrounding passengers, I calmly tried to open the emergency door and vomit outside. All a big misunderstanding... 

ROFL GreatLoser  ROFL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

LOL, wow.... way too funny got me rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think i just woke up the office i was laughing so hard.....

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sorry Fletch, that was just a very bad dream you had, an "Inception" by great troll, not at all star trek like.

The culprit is actually great troll trying to sully the good name of B's fans everywhere, while getting you to take the blame.

Trolls are thread terrorists, no matter how you look at it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Fletcher Arrested On Flight from Orlando:[QUOTE] I was minding my own business sipping at a liter of Jameson's,  All a big misunderstanding... Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I start every Friday and Saturday night like this thought I was the only one. Good to know that someone else puts the time and effort into being in this very special club...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

We all know Fletch is a trouble maker who should be put on the no fly list right away. How he made it from Denver to orlando is anybodys guess. Be careful fletch, a navy seal team should be visiting you any day now, I just hope they don't go all apprentice on us and break into the 3rd period of the b's game to report your demise.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Great thread guys.... I'm here pretending to work remotely at the local brew pub on it's wi-fi and this thread just gave me away.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

LEAVE GREATSEASON ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Cheers to all.  Anytime your peers immediately assume that you must be related to a story about a drunken terrorist, it's a proud day...

'Greatloser'...I like it

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Storyline for hangover 3!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

[QUOTE]Update: The fan, aka "Fletcher1", apparently saw Matt Cooke on the wing, a la William Shatner in the Twilight Zone episode from 1963: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFE-yMMWCvc
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Ah yes, the classic 1963 episode wins out over the John Lithgow remake decades later.  Probably because at age 5 in '63 that gremlin's face in the window gave me nightmares!

22. This post has been removed.