Flyers Finished Friday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Flyers Finished Friday?

The Bruins need to come out on fire in game 4 and bury these guys. Don't give them an inch. Go B's!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Flyers Finished Friday?

Flyers look like they are done. Talk about laying an egg last night!! If the Bruins come out Friday with the same game as last night, they definitely should finish them off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. 
    I will not say anything until it is over. Yes, they should finish them off Friday, the way the Flyers are playing, but let's not jinx it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

If they come out like they did last night, NO DOUBT!

Before this series started, i though it would go to game 6 bruins win. How sweet it would be for them to give a little pay back to philly for last year by sweeping them out. On to the Eastern finals.. man i have a good feeling Love my bruins..

GO BRUINS!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Flyers are done! No goaltending, no Pronger, no momentum, no chance!

In Response to Flyers Finished Friday?:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins need to come out on fire in game 4 and bury these guys. Don't give them an inch. Go B's!!!
    Posted by lereve77[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

philly looks likea beaten team there isa real good chance that it ends on friday

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

You are all so optimistic, but it's too early to count the Flyers out. The Bruins must approach Friday as if it is a game 7, and Bobrofsky [sp.?] could pull a Halak,or should I say a "Thomas" and steal a game.Ryder needs to be Ryder not Slyder; I really wish Claude would put Caron in in place of Thornton. Last nite Mzsaros [sp.?]scored because Thornton was too late getting back. He does try, but he is not a factor the Bruins can depend on.Yes, he did the right thing when Paille scored, but, how often can the Bruins depend on Paille to score?? Caron is a better skilled hockey player, as we all noted in the early season, plus the Bruins will need him in the next two rounds.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Stick a fork in em'...bring on the Lightning!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

I had them winning in 5--- but I was wrong-- they finish it Friday. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

It's about time for them to get a good goaltender, it's becoming pathetic ...