Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right?

How long before these rumors start popping up all over the place

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right?

In Response to Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right?:
    [QUOTE]How long before these rumors start popping up all over the place
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    Does now count?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right? : Does now count?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Probably working on the blog as we speak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Seems dumb now trading Richards and Carter. 
    Flyers now will have to trade another forward to get a big gtime D-man. 

Oh again on JVR , this guy is overrated ! Isn't he supposed to pick up the slack ?

Bruins really exposed Philly missing Giroux and Pronger today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Seems dumb now trading Richards and Carter.  Flyers now will have to trade another forward to get a big gtime D-man.  Oh again on JVR , this guy is overrated ! Isn't he supposed to pick up the slack ? Bruins really exposed Philly missing Giroux and Pronger today.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I think the when are they gonna find a goalie rumors should start flying around.
    Suter will cost them JVR+ a 1st rounder and possibly a prospect. 
    I see them adding someone like Gleason who I really like.  Whats weird is that Philly is usually a hard core team.  They have no identity anymore and are not tough. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right? : I think the when are they gonna find a goalie rumors should start flying around. Suter will cost them JVR+ a 1st rounder and possibly a prospect.  I see them adding someone like Gleason who I really like.  Whats weird is that Philly is usually a hard core team.  They have no identity anymore and are not tough. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

If they can trade JVR + 1st for Suter the Flyers would be getting a great deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right? : If they can trade JVR + 1st for Suter the Flyers would be getting a great deal.

As long as they could lock him up or he helps them win the cup.

Edit : and not winning the cup Kaberle-like with the Bruins . Apologies , dez.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right? : As long as they could lock him up or he helps them win the cup. Edit : and not winning the cup Kaberle-like with the Bruins . Apologies , dez.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking they will sign him. 
    Flyers need more than Suter to be cup contenders IMO.They don't have what the Bruins have and that's  with Giroux and Pronger (other Dstud D-man) in the lineup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

One thing I can say is Holmgren is not afraid to make moves.  It would not surpirze me if he would trade a forward etc. for Suter.  The "proof is in the pudding", ie. Stanley Cup!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right? : I'm thinking they will sign him.  Flyers need more than Suter to be cup contenders IMO.They don't have what the Bruins have and that's  with Giroux and Pronger (other Dstud D-man) in the lineup.

Yah, the Flyers seem to have a history of trading for guys who are set to become UFA's and signing them before that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

They can't make a move until they find out more about Giroux.  Can his concussion be THAT serious? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Would have to unload a lot to be able to pull that trade off and have a shot at resigning Suter.. They have no cap room.And if I am Nashville I don't think there is anything interesting on the Flyers that I would want back anyway.. your not getting Giroux so to me that stops it for me... plus Nashville doesn't have to do anything with Suter right now ..

Philly is going to rue the day they got rid of Richards..The promise, and that is all it is , that  they got back in Schenn and Simmonds , I just don't see it long term working out for them .. not for a player of a calibre of Mike Richards.  Team that gets the best player in a deal usually wins.. take it from Scotty Bowman.  Simmonds hid today all game and actually until the scrum I didn't see him...invisible.. Flyers need more out of this guy than he is producing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flyers have to be eyeing Suter right? : As long as they could lock him up or he helps them win the cup. Edit : and not winning the cup Kaberle-like with the Bruins . Apologies , dez.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    No apologies are needed. Given Suter's age, it's unlikely anyone would give up truly substantial pieces for him unless a sing and trade was in place.